Chapter 110

Small catnip was a good thing. For Lin Suci, it was an existence that he had hardly encountered in the past but had heard about for a long time.

Lin Suci’s first reaction was to pounce on the box and press it under his belly in a panic, then quickly took out a talisman and stuck it on his body.

What a joke. He have inhaled so much of the catnip that he was afraid he was going to put a hundred layers of talismans on his ears and butt that day!

His reaction was not considered swift, because after Yan Boshen took a glance after opening it, Lin Suci only rushed up like a gust of wind, staring at him nervously.

“I’ve given the wrong one. It’s not this one!”

Yan Boshen looked down at him, “It’s not?”

Lin Suci shook his head violently, “It’s not!”

That was not what he wanted! In what direction was his little senior brother thinking! How did he get him catnip instead!

Lin Suci knew how rare that thing was, but he could not bring it to his heart to compliment how powerful Zhongli Haiming was!

Little Senior Brother, your good intentions have done something bad!

Lin Suci cried out in his heart, and said cautiously, “…that, Little Senior Brother picked it for me and it seems to be mixed altogether. Let me put it away.”

He quickly put away the little box of catnip. When the air filled with the cat-attracting sweet smell of catnip gradually dissipated, only would he dare to sigh in relief.

Yan Boshen did not seem to pay too much attention to that little catnip. After Lin Suci cleaned up, he said softly, “After waiting for me for so long, you should be sleepy. You can sleep.”

Lin Suci also felt that it was time to rest. He was so sleepy that he could not keep his eyelids open, but he became more energetic after being frightened by the little catnip.

However, if he said that he was still very energetic at night, he was afraid that he would not be the same the next day.

Lin Suci considered the degree of seriousness before rolling into the blanket obediently.

They had not communicated before going to bed for many days. Yan Boshen took advantage of his rare early return and pressed against Lin Suci with intimacy.

Lin Suci kept pushing him away, but gradually could not resist the man’s intimacy. Lin Suci became more enthusiastic and did not waste a good night.

Ever since Lin Suci’s body got rid of the immaturity of a kitten, he enjoyed it a lot more.

Being tired after a while, he was so dazed that he did not know when his eyes shut. He vaguely felt that he had forgotten something.

Probably sleeping too soundly, Lin Suci woke up the next day when the sun was high.

After sitting on the bed while hugging the blanket for half an hour, Lin Suci reluctantly got out of bed. He hesitated for a long time before deciding to head to Unshakable Mountain.