Chapter 36

It had been almost a year since Lin Suci arrived in that world. He never thought that the day he coughed blood due to injuries would come.

The familiar metallic texture of blood robbed his sense of smell. His body had lost its strength as his mind was filled with disturbing loud roars. His ears buzzed when he felt his five senses in the world nearly lost their touch. The feeling of floating and fluttering in the air took over him, as if he had experienced lying on a hospital bed again, waiting for the feeling of his own life passing away with starry eyes.

Lin Suci opened his eyes, but what was in front of him went blurry.

He was breathing, but it seemed that he could not inhale any air. His chest and lungs were almost at its peak to explode.

It's over.

This is...going nowhere.

His life was about to be given away, just like that.

I'm not satisfied with this...

"Uh..."

Lin Suci's body trembled.

An overbearing chill rushed through his arm as it attacked his entire body. He had already lost his dominant body. Under that sudden collision, pain and numbness hit at once, and Lin Suci's fingertips trembled.

Many voices echoed in his ears.

"Young disciple!"

"Are you seriously injured?"

"Quick, I have..."

Vaguely, Lin Suci did not seem to hear the voice of his keeper.

Uncertain how much time had passed, Lin Suci's eyelashes moved. He raised his eyelids weakly and saw the face of Yan Boshen who was tightly holding him.

Ugh......

His handsome senior, at the moment, was not very attractive.
His face was as gloomy as the drop of ink. Between the tightly twisted eyebrows was the anger of heavy rain in the mountains.

Lin Suci' ears were full of buzzes, only to see Yan Boshen's mouth opened, as if he had said a few words, but not a single sound was made.

He stared at Yan Boshen blankly.

What did you say?

He could not hear it clearly.

Yan Boshen's hands slowly rose, and covered his eyes.

Soon.
The warmth in his palm brought Lin Suci's blissful comfort. At the same time, the pain in the body seemed to be cut off by a barrier.

It doesn't hurt anymore.

Lin Suci's hearing finally returned to normal. His body that was just rushed and washed by the chills gradually regained its consciousness. He lied down in Yan Boshen's arms, his breathing gradually stabilized.
At that time, his mind was awake enough to think about what just happened.

Someone called his name, and he vomited blood due to his internal injuries.

Who was that person?

Lin Suci frowned slightly.

"I can't believe Peng Sheng, a Jin Dan (golden core) monk of Jin Yu (Golden Jade) Pavilion, could be so deceiving. That's unethical!"

Hui Lian quickly pasted a healing talisman on Lin Suci's body while teeth gritting.

This time, what he said was clearly heard by Lin Suci.
Yan Boshen pressed his fingers lightly onto his wrist as a support.