Chapter 100

Li Wen.

The Demon Emperor.

It took Lin Suci a long time to remember that he had stepped into Li Wen’s territory.

Oh my.

Lin Suci slowly took two steps backwards, somewhat regretting his loud voice just now.

Actually, it had been more than ten years since that incident. If he just pretended not to know him, Li Wen probably did not know him either.

However, why did he just shout at the top of his lungs?

To show off his huge voice box?

Lin Suci silently felt disdainful of himself.

The redhaired Demon Emperor in front of him was dressed in *wuxia  clothing that matched with black and red. The dark patterned, red collar was folded to both sides, revealing his firm chest. No matter how strong the sea breeze blew, the Demon Emperor dressed up as showily.

*T/N(martial arts)

Li Wen frowned.

The jade like eyes of the little demon cub, with cat ears and cat tail wagging in front of him, was somewhat familiar.

After returning from the imprisonment of more than ten years, he became the Demon Emperor again, and all his thoughts were devoted to Fengjin Domain, and what happened in the beginning was almost forgotten.

However, as the people descended from the boat, he saw at a glance another young man, who dressed in the cloth of the color of haze, looking as elegant as a gentleman.

Li Wen’s gold eyes paused as he went a trip down memory lane.

The memories that have been sealed for many years was gradually being aroused as the young man, who was gradually approaching and catching the little demon cub, arrived. The two people stood in front of him.

From breaking free from the forbidden area, having chaotic consciousness, spiritual energy, sobriety, and then to the lawless little brat, and the young cultivator who dared to split the mountain with his body.

It’s them?

Li Wen’s attention fell on Lin Suci.

Lin Suci felt a piercing gaze.  He sheepishly moved, and continued to retreat silently.

Sir, please, I beg for your memory to be just a little worse. Forget it, forget it!

Lin Suci, who had been chanting silently in his heart, found that Li Wen took a step forward and stood right in front of him. A shadow was casted on him, covering him tightly.

Lin Suci gulped and slowly raised his head.

He met the wicked smile of His Majesty the Demon Emperor, who was full of evil spirits.

“Long time no see, lit..tle, child.”

Lin Suci wanted to retreat, but he could not.

Behind him, his master, senior brothers and sisters were looking at him blankly.

Yan Boshen clearly recognized Li Wen. The sword in his hand vibrated restlessly in the scabbard.