Chapter 129

Lin Suci never thought that the relationship between him and Yan Boshen could be reversed like this.

As a protector, he held the weak child Yan Boshen in his arms, flustered by the wind.

All the aura of Yan Boshen's body melted into Lin Suci's body, leaving only the body of this human child. If Lin Suci dies in the next experience, Yan Boshen will follow him.

If the human Xiao Boshen's body dies, then the Yan Boshen's aura in Lin Suci's body will also dissipate.

In other words, Yan Boshen is very fragile now.

The baby in his arms couldn't die, and neither could Lin Suci.

    Whoever dies, Yan Boshen will die first.

Lin Suci's eyes were dull.

    Where did Yan Boshen come up with such a strange method?

    What the hell is he thinking?

    Can it still be like this?

Lin Suci was so dazed that he almost didn't know who he was.

He hugged Xiao Boshen, sitting cross-legged on the glacier, surrounded by cold air rising up, and when the moon was setting and the stars were thin, there was no one at a glance.

Yan BoShen in his arms had already fallen asleep.

He said he was a mortal, and he really was a mortal. Not to mention the lack of self-protection ability, there is no resistance to the temperature difference between day and night, and sleepiness.

Lin Suci wrapped him in a thick fur blanket and hugged him in his clothes, but Boshen only told him slowly to let him wait here for a while, then fell asleep with his head tilted in his arms up.

    Lin Suci let out a faint sigh.

Xiao Boshen in his arms was sleeping soundly, Boshen's face was swollen, his ruddy lips were whistling, a mass of immature and cute.

    Lin Suci's hand was about to move.

He looked left and right, no one was around, the moon was hanging so far in the sky, it couldn't stop him. And the little Boshen in his arms is now... just a mortal baby who cannot resist.

    Lin Suci stretched out his sinful hand.
His fingers poked lightly on Xiao Boshen's cheek.

    One click, one click.

The child's pink cheeks were plump and tender, and Lin Suci's fingers could even slip when poked.

    It feels so good!

    Lin Suci's eyes lit up. He glanced at Yan Boshen cautiously.

Xiao Boshen didn't know that his kitten was full of evil thoughts of crime at the moment, sleeping peacefully in his arms with his head on his side  innocently, he didn't know what kind of disaster he was going to experience next.

Lin Suci took a deep breath.
    He held out his hand again.

His fingertips were warm, they poked Xiao Boshen's cheek, and moved away with a little effort.

    Xiao Boshen didn't wake up.

Lin Suci's fingertips poked and poked, poked a few times to observe him repeatedly.

    It was so much fun, Lin Suci was full of joy.

    It turned out that when Yan Boshen poked him deeply, it was so comfortable!