Chapter 25 Serious sequelae

Dorothy was puzzled. Staying rooted to the spot, she followed Juelz's gaze.

Credence, who was standing less than a meter away from her, was firmly pressing the part of her arm where the blood was transfused. His gaze was as cold as ice when he pulled out his cigarette from his mouth with another hand.

Only then did Dorothy notice that her entire body was embraced by Juelz intimately. What's worse, her lips were coincidentally stuck to Juelz's chin. From the angle where Credence was standing, it looked as if she was kissing Juelz gently....

Knowing that Credence had misunderstood her, Dorothy's heart raced. She instinctively pushed Juelz away. When she looked up and met Credence's eyes, she showed him an awkward smile.

"There... there is nothing going on between Juelz and me. Please don't get the wrong idea."

She could not fathom why she was explaining it to Credence. She just did it subconsciously.

Perhaps, she thought that if she did not make things clear, she would really become the kind of slätty woman that Credence hated the most. Then, she would lose her position in Credence's heart completely.

Everything happened in a flash!

Before Dorothy could come to her senses, Juelz was kicked out of the door by Credence like a kite on a broken string. Credence gave her a cold glance before he turned around and walked slowly toward Juelz, who was lying in the corridor.

Credence narrowed his eyes and looked down at Juelz expressionlessly. "You should have told me earlier that you want to die. I would have granted your wish immediately! I believe that for the sake of our upcoming one-billion-dollar collaboration, your family won't even say a word if I kill you!"

Credence had always been a decisive man. At that moment, he emanated a frightening and murderous aura. It was as though the busy hospital corridor had turned into an ice house.

Juelz spat out a mouthful of blood. "Come on! If you have the balls, just kill me right now! Otherwise, I will fight with you to the end of my life!"

Credence glanced indifferently at Juelz, who was weak in combat. Not only did he say nothing, but he also did not frown. There was not a trace of anger on his face.

However, Dorothy could feel anger stirring within him. She had a

premonition that a 'storm' was going to happen.

At that moment, Credence looked just like a Grim Reaper. Dorothy feared that he would really kill Juelz. Therefore, she lifted her hand which was still connected to the blood transfusion tube, and rushed over to Credence's side. In a panic, she said to him, "Let Juelz go! This has nothing to do with him."

However, her words seemed to have provoked Credence. He walked up to her slowly. Then, he fixed his eyes on her pale, worried face for what seemed like an eternity.

There was complete silence.

Until...

He suddenly grasped her lower jaw with his slender fingers. His force was so strong that Dorothy grimaced in pain.

He couldn't believe that although Dorothy was trembling in fear, she was still adamant on protecting Juelz. What was even more ludicrous was, she was still his legal wife...

Credence smiled faintly.

"Dorothy, I will not let you go. I will not divorce you as well. I'd make sure that you suffer for the rest of your life!" Ten minutes later, Credence left resolutely with Dorothy's blood bag.

.....

Dorothy pressed on the needle insertion site with a medical cotton swab. Subconsciously, she chased after Credence. However, his tall figure had already disappeared at the end of the corridor without a trace.