Chapter 85 You two can come in

Dorothy pushed the exquisitely carved door open and walked in. She did not expect Rosalie to be alone, sitting on the luxurious single sofa. Rosalie swirled the blue cocktail in her hand and smiled at her. However, it was not a smile of sisterly love. It was a smile that made Dorothy's hair stand on end. Rosalie said, "Dorothy, I've been waiting for you for a long time. Finally, you're here."

Dorothy clutched the black strap of her handbag tightly. She walked over and sat down on the seat opposite Rosalie. She said with a lukewarm smile, "If there's something you want to say, just say it."

Rosalie, her pretentious sister, had just gotten a kidney transplant less than a week ago. Yet she was already sitting in the room and drinking a cocktail in such a good condition. Was her body gifted with the ability to recover fast, or had her operation been fake?

If it was the latter, then Rosalie's schemes and methods were really something else.

Dorothy was taken aback. She examined the
current situation once more, from the top.

Rosalie had deliberately asked her to come to the same private room from ten years ago. She was definitely not inviting Dorothy for just a drink and small talk; there had to be other tricks up her sleeve.

However, at that moment in time, Dorothy could not decipher Rosalie's real intentions, as Rosalie was displaying a radiant smile on her face. All Dorothy could do was calm down and carefully observe her. She would handle things one at a time.

"Dorothy, although we are not sisters by blood, you'll always be my sister. Since we're sisters, there's no need for you to be so serious with me!"

Rosalie raised her chin haughtily to drink a small mouthful of her cocktail. Her beautiful eyes narrowed into slits, which somehow added a mysterious charm to her, "Dorothy, what's your drink of choice?"

How could Dorothy not be wary?

Had she not been so careful all those years, Dorothy would have already been dead in a ditch thanks to the Fisher family.

Dorothy was puzzled as to why Rosalie was not getting straight to the point. However, from the looks of it, Rosalie probably would not say anything as long as Dorothy did not give in and drink with her.

"I don't drink. I've brought my own water. You drink by yourself! Plus, you've deliberately asked me to come not because you want to have a drink with me."

Seeing Dorothy actually take a tightly closed bottle of mineral water out from her huge handbag, the smile on Rosalie's face froze, "Dorothy, don't tell me you think I'll poison your wine?"

Dorothy retorted, "Who knows?"

Dorothy elegantly tucked her long hair behind her ears and smiled charmingly, "Since we were young. there's been many instances where you had framed me. A little cautiousness won't hurt."

From the moment she entered the private room, Dorothy had already made up her mind that she would not consume any food or drinks from the room.

She had a child in her belly who she needed to protect. She could not afford to let her guard down. Even a small mistake could hurt her fragile baby.

She had suffered the pain of losing a child once; she did not want to experience it a second time.

Dorothy was not in the mood to beat around the bush with Rosalie. She went straight to the heart of the matter and asked directly, "Rosalie, when will Credence come? Tell him to bring the divorce Icertificate. As long as he agrees to let me go, and promises to never harm Juelz or use his life to threaten me, will take it and leave at once."

"I will even promise to never show up in front of you and Credence ever again. wish you and Credence a happy life together. May you two only harm and hurt each other and not anyone else!"

Upon hearing that, Rosalie was stunned. Then,
she laughed dejectedly. "Dorothy, are you really stupid? Or are you just putting on an act for me?"

"Just because you went missing for three to four days, Credence had put the blame on the Fisher family. My parents had to shoulder the blame. He I had thought that my parents had gone too far by driving you away. Not only did he bring down the Fisher family's business, he is getting colder and more impatient with me..."

As she spoke, Rosalie's expression got more and more bitter, "He has never treated me like this before. He used to look at me with those doting eyes, as if were the most beautiful woman in the entire world. He once promised me that he would give me a grand marriage. What about now though? I've lost everything! Everything has changed! Dorothy, do you know why Credence has changed so much, as if he has become a completely different person?"

Dorothy asked, "How would know?"

Dorothy shook her head, indicating that she really did not know anything. She sneered and added, "Credence has always been more concerned about Rosalie, you're drunk. Let's talk about this again when you wake up."

After that, Dorothy picked up her bag and got up from the sofa, ready to leave.

Rosalie suddenly let out a terrifying cackle from behind. "Dorothy, since you're already here, don't dream of leaving!" She hissed in a menacing tone.

"What do you mean by that?"

Dorothy turned around to glare furiously at the cackling Rosalie, "Rosalie Fisher, what are you trying to do?"

"What am going to do? You'll soon find out."

Rosalie slowly held up her phone. An innocent, yet malicious smile appeared on her pretty, fair face as she said, "You can come in now."

Upon hearing those words, Dorothy suddenly had a bad feeling in her gut. She threw her heavy handbag on the ground and quickly turned around, running towards the door like crazy.

She ran as fast as she could. However, just as her hand touched the handle of the door, it was kicked open, and two men came in. Their gazes were obscene and filthy and they looked like typical hooligans.

The two men rushed forwards, completely ignoring Dorothy's struggles. They twisted her arms behind her back to suppress her while Rosalie walked towards them and stroked Dorothy's face.

Dorothy's face turned livid with anger, "Rosalie, do you want to ruin my life?"

"That's right, want to ruin your life, along with this seductive face of yours."

Rosalie laughed in satisfaction as she watched
Dorothy fall to the ground in a disheveled state.

Following that, another man slinked in from behind and smiled at Rosalie respectfully, "Miss Fisher, as you've requested, the surveillance footage of this private room will be destroyed."

"Alright."

Rosalie took out three credit cards and gave each person one. She ordered, "Don't touch her first. I need to leave for a while. Wait for my instructions."

That devil-like man had once said that physical damage was not enough to destroy a person. Only mental torture would kill them off for good!

This time, Rosalie did not want Dorothy to just be physically tainted. She wanted Dorothy to lose her reputation and even her life!

............