Chapter 142 Shock

Credence shot an icy glance at Jonathan, who was standing by the door as he smirked and chuckled. After putting two and two together, he realized that Jonathan must have been the one who had brought the drunk Dorothy over here.

Hadn't he caused enough of a mess already?

After giving Jonathan a warning cold glare, Credence slowly traced his eyes over Dorothy, who was still tugging on his left arm. The cruelty and hostility lurked at the deepest parts of his dark eyes.

He gave her a final warning, "Keep your hands off!"

As the distance between the two was too close, Dorothy shuddered. She could feel the chill emanating from his body, so cold that her blood almost curdled.

However, a person in such an intoxicated state like her, had their rationality deserti them. Although she knew that she could not afford to provoke the man in front of her, in the heat of the moment, she was still dead set on pulling him out of his room.

She glared at the handsome man in front of her who was not at all cooperative, and grumbled, "I won't let go, I won't, won't let you go! Even if you beat me to death, I'll stay here for the rest of my life! I'll never leave! I'll bother you to death!"

"Fine."

Credence looked at the deranged woman in disgust, then he shifted his gaze away from her. He smiled coldly as he smoked the cigarette in his hand, his eyebrows slightly knitted in annoyance.

After he finished smoking, he threw the cigarette butt into the rubbish bin casually. Then, he raised his beautiful eyes, in which a bone-chilling look could suddenly be seen.

"This is your last chance. Are you going to leave or not?"

"I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving, ever."

"You have a death wish, don't you? Cool, I'll help you with it."

Credence was already treading on the fine line of his temper. He completely disregarded the fact that she was a drunk woman, and suddenly stood up and grabbed Dorothy's left wrist, yanking her directly into the bathroom, and throwing her into the empty bathtub.

"Ah, it hurts! Why did you throw me here? don't want to take a bath. I want to go home. Come home with me."

Her back hit against the bottom of the hard bathtub. Dorothy raised her head in pain, and she could not help but cry out..

There was a sneer on Credence's lips. Under her stunned eyes, he slowly crouched down, and his handsome face was glazed with a sheen of cold light. He asked, "Tell me, you've been causing trouble for me for so many times, so what exactly is your goal?"

As he said that, he stretched his hand out to take the shower head and pressed the button. A stream of cold water accurately shot onto Dorothy's head, her face, and her skirt.

Feeling the chill, Dorothy shivered and sneezed. Her chaotic mind also regained consciousness little by little due to the cold water.

She instinctively wiped the water off her face. She shook her head, and although she was still confused, she slowly snapped back to her senses. Absent-mindedly, she looked at the facial features of the calm man next to her. When his face took on a clear image in her eyes, her face drained of color, "Credence, why are you here? What are you doing here? Uh, what's wrong with you? Why did you drag me into the bathtub?"

She had just drunk a few glasses of wine and made a small bet with Juelz, Germaine and the others. She could win if she found a man to bring home from this bar. However, why did the handsome man she wanted to bring home turn out to be Credence?