Chapter 78 Stunned the sudden change

"Don't overestimate yourself!"

He stared at Juelz coldly, who was curled up in pain on the ground. There was a cold expression on his face. A cigarette was held between his two long fingers. In the dazzling white smoke, he unbuttoned his coat. His elegant gestures were so attractive that he could blow one's soul away.

Credence's gaze fell on Dorothy. His gaze was sharp enough to frighten someone.

There were several men who were as tall and burly as Credence following him into the room. Dorothy knew them all. They were Jonathan, the director of the hospital in the city, and Marvin, who was a special-forces soldier. Both of them were good friends of Credence, who would risk their lives for each other since they were young.

The last one was Credence's assistant, whose name seemed to be Benjamin.

There was a period of time when Dorothy was obsessed with using diet therapy to cure Credence's gastritis that he had been suffering from for many years. However, she was afraid that Credence would refuse to eat the food once he knew that it was prepared by her. Hence, Dorothy would pass the nutritious soup to Benjamin and ask him to hand it to Credence as "takeaway food".

There were suddenly many people in the hotel suite she booked. Dorothy was at a loss in an instant.

She shouted in panic, "Credence, what do you want to do?"

"Want him dead!"

Credence gave Marvin a signal with ferocious look. Seeing Dorothy who was standing in front of Juelz to defend him, he took a deep inhale of his cigarette. The smoke he exhaled from his throat was filled with rage!

Jonathan could not help shivering upon seeing Juelz's miserable look. He was afraid that Credence would really kill Juelz as he was in fury. He sneaked up on Dorothy and whispered, "Credence is angry now. Don't argue with him anymore. Otherwise, Juelz will suffer!"

As soon as he finished his words, Credence gave him a cold stare. Jonathan was so frightened he broke out in a cold sweat, It was so terrifying! If Juelz was not his friend, he wouldn't care about Juelz at all.

Dorothy didn't know whether to listen to Jonathan or not. She was standing still and frowning. However, before she could think of her next course of action, a gust of cold breeze blew over her.

Marvin suddenly leaned down. He was a man who had been serving in the army for nearly 20 years. He stretched out his long arms and pulled Juelz up from the floor effortlessly. Juelz turned around and threw a punch at Credence forcefully. However, he could not compete with Credence who was agile physically. He was knocked down to the ground by Credence effortlessly and was once again dragged out of the room by his collar by Marvin.

A general manager of the hotel, followed by a batch of hotel security guards, rushed over upon hearing about the incident.

Benjamin moved forward to block the general manager leading the security guards. He then took out his business card and handed it to the manager. They moved to one side to talk.

Dorothy could hear Juelz groaning again. Ignoring the man standing in front of her, she let out a scream and rushed out of the suite to the corridor and tugged Marvin.

His solemn face looked a little friendlier than Credence's. However, Dorothy didn't expect that he would be even scarier than Credence when he fought. Every of his punch hit Juelz's internal organs precisely, without any trace of blood.

"I don't hurt women. Get out of my way."

To Marvin, the force exerted by Dorothy was slightly stronger than a mosquito's, which could not hurt him at all. However, thinking that she was Credence's woman, he kept dodging her to avoid hurting her accidentally.