Chapter 33 Stop! Let me go!

"Stop! Let me go!"

In desperation, Dorothy raised her hand and was about to slap it across Credence's face.

Unexpectedly, her wrist was firmly clamped by Credence's thumb and index finger.

She struggled, but she could not break free at all.

Dorothy could not fathom why he refused to let her go. She did not understand why he wanted to touch her body despite hating her. She was obviously the one who was hurt, but he treated her like a sinner instead.

Credence grabbed a clean, white towel from the towel rack. He then covered it over her lips, rubbing them with force.

As he exerted more strength, the towel tore a layer of skin off her lips. In an instant, blood could be seen seeping out.

"Hiss..."

Dorothy was in so much pain that she glared at him furiously. "Are you out of your mind?"

It seemed like Credence would not let things slide. Was he planning to tear her lips into pieces?

"It hurts! A*shole! What the hell do you want?"

Credence suddenly threw the towel away. Without warning. his lips found hers, biting on it fiercely. Dorothy almost burst into tears from the pain.

"D*mn it! Why is he so vicious?" she cursed inwardly.

In the trance of pain, Dorothy's memory came back vaguely.

When she was in a drunken state previously, she mistook the man who was hugging her as Credence. She couldn't control herself. Thus, she kissed him. Never did she expect that that person was actually Juelz.

Getting drunk could really make a person do crazy things!

Dorothy finally understood the reason behind Credence's strange behavior.

The fact that she had planted her lips on Juelz had seriously hurt Credence's ego. As a result, he deliberately used this painful method to warn her.

Credence ignored Dorothy's screams of pain. Instead, he focused on sucking the blood that seeped out through her lips. With his fair and cold face, he looked like a bloodthirsty madman!

Dorothy's heart skipped a beat. She wondered if Credence had known everything about her kiss with Juelz.

How did he find out about that?

But soon, Dorothy's face darkened. She could not help but sneer.

So what if he knew?

If he could have an affair with Rosalie while they were still married, why must she be left alone and cry herself to sleep every night?

"Credence, can you be more shameless? Since you never cared about me, why couldn't you allow me to start a new life? Even if there is something between Juelz and me, it's my personal affair. It has nothing to do with you!"

He responded by taking a few hard bites on her lips again.

"Argh... Don't!"