Chapter 45 Don't touch me!

As soon as Juelz arrived, Credence followed...

There was only one possibility!

This man had long been eyeing Juelz. As soon as Juelz made any unusual movements, he would immediately discover it and track him down.

"Why... why are you here?"

Facing the man who had suddenly appeared, and his wolf-like gaze, Dorothy's body shuddered violently. Her face was blue and her whole body trembled uncontrollably.

"Why can't I be here?"

Credence sneered and quickened his steps. A strong wind blew past Juelz. In the next second, Juelz was knocked to the ground by a sudden force!

Falling to the ground along with his wheelchair, Juelz's face turned livid and he roared furiously, "F*ck you, Credence Scott, you're so shameless!"

Credence ignored Juelz's yelling and quickly stood beside Dorothy's bed with a cold face. Then, with a flash in his sharp eyes, he pushed Germaine out.

"Ah... D*mn it!"

Although Germaine was prepared for this, the strength of a woman could not compare to that of a furious man at all. She only saw Credence's joints in front of her eyes. Then, her legs, which were in high heels, could not stand steady. She staggered backward and fell beside Juelz. Her soft waist hit the black wheels of the wheelchair, and the two of them rolled to the ground.

Credence's movement was so fast that Dorothy did not have time to react.

The large room was a mess, as if it had been hit by a typhoon.

He was just a few centimeters away from Dorothy, but Dorothy could not hear his breathing at all. She saw Credence slowly and elegantly put his left hand into his pants pocket and took out a cigarette case and a lighter. With a click, the fire flickered, and a faint smell of tobacco pervaded the air.

From the moment he entered the door, he had not said a word to Dorothy, but she did not dare to look at his expression at the moment. Her palms were full of sweat, and her heart was beating rapidly.

It was not wrong for Juelz to protect her.

It was not wrong for Germaine to save her from the operating table.

But she could not hide this secret forever. The matter was suddenly exposed. Given her understanding of Credence, he would never let Juelz and Germaine off easily. Her mind was in a mess at that moment. She did not know what to do.

Credence stared at Dorothy, who sat on the bed silently with her head down. He also did not know how to face her.

The sadness and decadence from when he thought she had really died during the operation, seemed ridiculous to him at that moment.

She would rather deceive him by pretending to be dead and stay with Juelz and Germaine, than to stay with him for a little longer. What a great wife she was!

He slowly inhaled the cigarette between his two long fingers. He stared at Dorothy's increasingly rapid breathing with his eyes that were as dark as night. After a long while,when the scarlet flames of the cigarette butt burned his skin, he smiled coldly and laughed.

Credence's inexplicable laughter made Dorothy feel a little restless.

When this man was silent, he was scarier than when he was not, because she would never know what he was thinking about.

"My revived wife, don't you have anything to say?"

Credence threw away the black cigarette butt and moved his feet. His tall body, shrouded in a cold aura, slowly approached Dorothy. He lowered his long and narrow eyes and gazed at her pale face. His long fingers forcefully lifted her chin. His force was so strong that Dorothy's small face was distorted and she almost shed tears from the pain.

Dorothy's jaw was almost crushed by him. Dorothy had no choice but to raise her head. Her eyes were filled with tears and pain as she looked at Credence. She mumbled, "Credence, what do you want me to say to you?"

The corner of his mouth lifted a little, and the bright sunlight shone on his body through the windowsill. His facial expression was gloomy and cold.

He sneered, "Let's talk about how you fooled me."

Credence laughed coldly before continuing, "Since you have chosen to make a deal with me, even if you're dead, you have to keep your word! I trusted you completely and believed that you had agreed to donate your kidney to Rosalie. After that, I'll give you the divorce agreement and let you go. But, you? You teamed up with other people and played me like a fool. You planned to stay away from me and fake your death, then start a new life with Juelz? Dorothy, I'm really amazedby your scheme. I did not know that you are capable of such a thing!"

He laughed with scarlet eyes. His cold and charming facial features showed a terrifying expression, and his grip on her chin suddenly tightened again.

"Ah, it hurts..."

Dorothy cried out in pain.

"It hurts? That's good."

Credence leaned down suddenly, and his icy thin lips bit down on Dorothy's pale lips, but he quickly released them. There was a mocking sneer in his eyes. "I have not settled the score for your messing around with Juelz in the hotel last time. I did not expect you to tangle with him again in just a few days. Why? Is he able to satisfy you better than I can? Or is your sexual desire so strong that you can't live without a man's rod?"

"Credence, you're going too far!"

Dorothy was stung by his cruel words, and her whole body trembled. She stared at him fiercely, and thought about how disgusting he looked.

"Aren't you worse than me?"

Credence looked at her. His eyes were bloodshot, but he used a mocking smile to hide the pain in the depths of his eyes.

For so many years, he had always been the one who regarded others with disdain. No one had ever dared to slap him in the face like Dorothy did.

This feeling was really uncomfortable!

"Credence, can you reflect on yourself before you say that I went too far? Let go of me. Don't touch me with the hand you used to touch Rosalie!"

Dorothy slapped Credence's arm angrily. She did not understand why he still would not let her go since the two of them were in such an ugly situation now.

He made her lose the only child she had in four years, forced her to give her kidney to the woman he liked, and did not consider her feelings at all. How much did he know about the pain and despair buried deep within her heart?

Or perhaps, even if he knew, he was indifferent, and he could watch her cry over him night after night with cold eyes.

She had given him her sincerity, but what had he... ever given her?

He actually said that she went too far. It was ridiculous.

Dorothy's 'Don't touch me' undoubtedly stimulated Credence. His hand that gripped her chin went to her neck. "You don't want me to touch you but you want Juelz to touch you? Where did he touch you and in what position did he touch you? Speak!".

...........