Chapter 133 Rapid change in personality

Upon receiving Yvonne's call, Rosalie was in the middle of arranging some workers to change the interior decorations of her villa.

Credence had granted her this villa as an engagement gift. It was located in a residential area where all the wealthy people in Talco City gathered. The price of it was quite expensive.

Once Rosalie had received the property ownership certificate, she had started to devise the layout of the design and even supervised the workers in person.

She vowed that she would transform it into the warmest and most romantic love nest ever.

Her plan had long since crystallized. OnceCredence agreed to marry her, she would use this as their wedding room and live a happy life with him. For him, she would give birth to two adorable children and make herself the biggest winner in life!

After all, the car accident that Credence had been involved in six years ago was all part of her special arrangement. That was the reason Credence only loved and cared about her.

Surrounded by her beloved man's love, Rosalie felt that life was a bed of roses. The fact that Dorothy had disappeared six years ago had long slipped past her mind.

Who knew that Yvonne would suddenly tell her that she had seen Dorothy and Juelz together and she was even incredibly certain that it was them. What did all that mean?

It meant that Dorothy had popped out from nowhere, and there was no telling when she would take back Credence's heart and soul and ruin everything she had planned for so long.

Standing at the din of the decoration site, Rosalie's face remained expressionless. She raised her hand and rubbed her temples. After a while, for the slightest of moments, a vicious look appeared on her lightly-caked face.

She had a hunch that the reason behind Dorothy's sudden appearance in Talco City was Credence. As for her purpose, she could not figure it out for the time being.

The person-in-charge of the internal design looked around and walked over to Rosalie. He smiled and asked, "Miss Fisher, the living room is almost done. Would you like to take a look to see if there's anything else that needs to be improved?"

In his opinion, the overall appearance of the villa was based on an elegant and minimalist style.

If he had been given the rights to decide the interior, he would have done his best to integrate the elements of mother nature into the house by blending the outdoors with the indoors, making them congruous as if one.

However, he could not call the shots. Rosalie had denied his designs immediately after a mere glance.

She had wanted to change the place into a palace-style house she had personally designed. It looked completely different and incompatible with its external appearance.

"No, just follow my plans. If you have any opinions, keep them to yourself. Since I've already spent so much money, I have the final say at any time."

The person-in-charge dared not raise any more concerns and only nodded in submission.

As gentle and beautiful Rosalie looked, deep down, she was difficult to get along with. She was aloof and had invariably adopted this holier-than-thou
attitude.

Rosalie snorted and walked into the bedroom, slamming the door shut. She looked down and quickly made a phone call.

She needed to make preparations for the incoming storm. She needed to find out the goal of Dorothy's return as soon as possible so that she could concoct a way to counter her.

........

Dorothy followed Juelz into his office and saw that it was well decorated, a testament to his status as a successful person.