Chapter 182 A Deep Dark Secret

Rosalie opened the files in the camera and looked through the images and videos.

From the moment when Credence escorted Dorothy and Belle into a car, to them entering Talco City's most famous bridal and photography store, Vantage Wedding Boutique. The extremely handsome man had a smile on him the whole time as if Dorothy and Belle were all that he needed in life.

Especially when Rosalie saw how Credence held Dorothy in his arms as they took romantic photos together. She was so jealous that she let out an angry snort. Her mouth twisted into a snarl and her eyes burned with jealousy.

She had planned and schemed to destroy Dorothy time and time again, however, in the end, she was still unable to stop Credence from being with Dorothy. Instead, she had only made them closer.

On the other hand, Rosalie and her parents were left with the tragic fate of death and bankruptcy.

Rosalie watched as the two black cars she had hired burn to ashes in the explosion and her expression suddenly turned deadly.

She spat every word ferociously, "Dorothy, Credence, I want you two to die a tragic, horrible death. Go to hell! If the Fisher family has to go down, you're going down with us!"

The thug who stood next to Rosalie was so frightened by her wretched expression that his legs went weak. He trembled in fear and retreated as swiftly and quietly as he could.

After exiting the luxury suite, he hurriedly wiped away his cold sweat. He murmured to himself that his boss who is well in his fifties must have been blind to have found such a vicious and terrifying woman to be with. He really didn't know whether it was a good or bad thing.

Inside the bedroom, Rosalie made a call to her sugar daddy. She smiled and said, "Daddy, I have done everything you asked me to. But none of them came back alive, and I've wasted a lot of money doing that. My heart hurts from the loss of all of your money!"

On the other side, the man said something and made Rosalie laugh.

After that, she gave him a virtual kiss before hanging up.

As soon as she hung up the phone, the charming smile on Rosalie's face dropped in an instance. It turned cold, just like her heart.

Although she had wasted a lot of money on those skilled mercenaries, at least she had completed the first step perfectly.

With that, the next phase of her plan was about to begin.

One day, she would torture Dorothy to death, then, she would do the same to that d*mned man who had never truly looked at her!

While Rosalie busied herself with scheming, Ysabelle on the other hand was sitting on an elegant European sofa in the living room of the Sherman family's villa. She held a thick envelope and asked the young male assistant standing in front of her with an arrogant tone, "Are you telling me that this is all of Dorothy's information?"

"Yes, Madam Sherman. I drove over immediately after I collected them from the private detective. Everything you want is in there."

"Alright. You're dismissed."

Ysabelle arrogantly waved her hand, motioning for the young assistant to leave at once. After that, she waved away the female servant who had been cleaning the room and took out the stack of documents from the bag. With a frown, she began to carefully read it.

Back in the bar, Dorothy had suddenly come out of nowhere to help Germaine. The scene was very chaotic and so, Ysabelle had been caught off guard and did not manage to take in Dorothy's appearance properly.

However, at that moment, the first page of the document itself was Dorothy's enlarged photo. Under the bright lights, Dorothy's facial features could be seen clearly, much clearer than when she saw her at the bar.