Chapter 175 Are you trying to seduce me?

When Dorothy returned to the hospital, Belle had just woken up. When she saw the deserts that her mother had bought, she covered her little mouth and giggled happily, "Mommy, did you buy these for me specifically? That's so great! Thank you so much, Mommy."

These days, Belle had eaten too much light and tasteless food. It had been a long while since she had eaten anything that had any taste at all.

Dorothy pouted and pointed to the quiet man next to her, "Belle, you've guessed wrong. I didn't buy them. He bought it for you."

"Oh, really?"

Belle turned her head to look at Credence, who had been standing calmly next to Dorothy all the while. She blinked her big blue eyes and thanked him sincerely, "Well then, thank you, Daddy."

After saying that, she looked back at Dorothy and hurriedly grabbed a few cakes to eat. While she ate, she muttered, "Mommy, although this daddy is handsome, he is not as handsome as the one I found before. Do you want to consider changing a daddy for me?"

Dorothy felt helpless as she replied, "You only know how to act cute! Even stuffing your mouth with food can't stop you from blabbering. A father is not someone you can change willy nilly just because you feel like it."

The graceful man who was standing at the sidelines quietly looked over as he suppressed his anger but it dissipated instantly when he saw that Dorothy and Belle were looking at him with matching smiles.

A light flashed in his eyes as he let out a doting smile. He casually handed Belle a bottle of her favorite milk tea and said, "Belle, if you admit I'm your father, then you can have any cake or milk tea you want from the whole city. How does that sound?"

Because she had been in poor health since she was a child, Belle could only have small bites of food that were hard-to-digest. Once she tasted a little bit, she was not allowed to eat them anymore.

One had to admit that the bargain Credence was making at that moment had properly enticed a little foodie like her.

It did not take long before she made her decision. She blinked her big blue eyes dreamily, as if she could see countless delicious cakes with wings flying towards her at that moment.

Belle reached out her thin arm and hooked her little finger onto the silver cuffs of Credence's shirt. She tried her best to smile brilliantly and acted cute as she spoke. "Oh, Daddy, you're the world's most handsome and the best father in the world. I love you so much!"

Her daughter's words were obviously more exaggerated than her thoughts. Dorothy was so amused by Belle's act that she couldn't help but let out a laugh. She laughed so hard that she had to bend over to contain herself.

Feeling the man's cold gaze on her, she looked up and gave him a smile.

Her look was charming with a hint of teasing. Like a naughty little fox that was trying to steal his affection.

Credence felt as if his body had been electrocuted; a numbing sensation spread from head to toe. While his daughter was busy eating, he quietly walked behind Dorothy, pressed a certain body part of his against the soft skin on her waist, then shamelessly grinned against her a few times.

This d*mned man could really be aroused at any point in time.

Dorothy's heart was racing. She didn't like how eagerly Credence flirted with her, especially in front of their daughter. It made her feel embarrassed and angry at the same time.

After quickly moving to the side to avoid Credence's harassment, she could not help but turn around and glare at him fiercely, "What are you doing?"

The man's eyes glinted innocently. He lowered his head and glanced at her exposed collar before answering, "You bent down too much when you laughed just now. I couldn't help myself."