Chapter 83 The sooner you get this done, the bette

For some reason, Rosalie had sent her a voice message.

Looking at the 35-second-long voice message, Dorothy deleted it without hesitation.

Nothing good ever happened when Rosalie was involved. Dorothy was really afraid.

However, it was as if Rosalie knew Dorothy was online, looking at their messages. Rosalie continued to send her voice messages one after another non-stop.

Seeing Rosalie's persistence, Dorothy finally listened to the messages.

"Dorothy, go to this location tomorrow. Credence will be there too. Let's finally clear up everything that has happened between the three of us! Also, Credence has signed the divorce certificate. He has agreed to let you go."

Dorothy sat in the café, hesitating for a long time. In the end, she decided to show up where Rosalie had mentioned.

It was because Rosalie had brought up the divorce certificate.

Another reason was that the address of the location belonged to the place where she had first met Credence when she was 16, when she had been in her most desperate moments.

Dorothy thought to herself that she would end it where it all began!

Before leaving, Dorothy bought a ticket for three days later to Starovilla. There was ample time for her to go to Talco City to settle her affairs.

On the taxi ride to Palm City, Dorothy thought about it for a while and decided to call Juelz, who was receiving treatment in the capital's hospital. She said, "Juelz, have an urgent matter to attend to. need to go back to Talco City immediately. I'm sorry, can't go to the hospital to accompany you these few days. Hire a caretaker if you need one; take good care of yourself."

Juelz was furious and he nearly exploded in anger. In a rage, he asked, "Dory, aren't you going to Starovilla? Why are you going back to Talco City now? Did Credence threaten you using my life again? Dory, listen to me, don't go back there!

"I'm not with you, and Germaine has been caught by my grandfather to be sent back to Monticello. If anything happens to you, no one will be able to help you by then!"

"Hey! Hey! Dory, do you hear me?"

"Juelz... I heard you."

Dorothy was deep in thought. She had loved Credence for a decade, but she had never received any affection from him. On the other hand, Juelz had always ignored his own safety for her and would even risk his life to protect her. Her eyes began to sting with tears and she choked out, "Juelz, thank you, but don't worry, will take care of myself. won't let Credence or Rosalie get any chances to hurt me,"

"With your IQ, how are you going to defeat them? Dory, where are you? Give me your location. I'm going to meet you there right now, I'll accompany you to Talco City! Hurry up, send me the address!"

"No! I won't give you that! Juelz, I've consulted

your doctor. Your internal injuries are very serious If you don't cooperate and get treatment, you will very likely be paralyzed for the rest of your life! If you don't want me to live with guilt all my life, and if you don't want me to ignore you in the future, you should stay in the hospital and take your treatment seriously. Alright, that's it. I'll call you as soon as I arrive at Talco City!"