Chapter 128 The best arrangement

It was twelve o'clock at noon.

In a VIP ward of Jonathan's hospital, Credence watched as an attending doctor accepted 400cc of Caleb's blood from Jonathan and then walked back into the room.

From the doctor's serious expression, he could tell that Sheldon's condition was none too optimistic.

It had been two years, yet still, no miracles had happened. In his heart, Credence was at a loss.

When it came to accidents or diseases, it mattered not how powerful or wealthy he was for he could not wake Sheldon up.

Apart from arranging the best medical treatments, he could not do anything else apart from waiting and resigning himself to fate.

Through the transparent glass window, Credence could clearly see Sheldon lying quietly on the bed, transparent tubes stuck all over his body. His eyes still tightly shut, and no improvements could be observed.

After the attending doctor transfused the blood into Sheldon, he asked the nurse to focus on massaging his body. After that, he slowly opened the door and came out.

He stood in front of Credence, frowned and said, "Mr. Scott, after careful care and treatment, your father's condition hasn't deteriorated. However, there still has been no progress. I am sorry, but I can't do anything for the time being."

"If a right opportunity presents itself, there is still a chance for the patient to wake up immediately, but if we can't find something stimulating to wake him up, he may have to live like this for the rest of his life."

Was he going to remain in a vegetative state for the rest of his life, not being able to eat, drink, or feel?

Credence stayed silent, frowned and listened attentively. His cold expression slowly turned indecipherable.

A right opportunity?

All in all, Sheldon's illness had not worsened, which already brought him a rare sense of relief.

The attending doctor continued, "Mr. Scott, if the patient continues to stay unconscious like this, various organs in his body will slowly wither, and they might even no longer function. His kidney is likely to be the first to decline. By that time, even if he wakes up, I'm afraid that he won't live for long."

Jonathan was shocked upon hearing this, "Sh*t! So there's such a side effect of staying comatose. Credence, you have to find a way to wake your father up!"

Credence lightly shot him a look, and Jonathan immediately zipped his mouth.

In the heat of desperation, he had forgotten that over the past two years, Credence had spent a hefty amount of money and effort in order to help Sheldon regain his consciousness. It was not an exaggeration to say that he had given it his all.

"I'm sorry, Credence."

Jonathan handed him a cigarette.

As Credence took it, he lighted it up for him, "Hypothetically, what if your father never wakes up? What are you going to do then?"

"Also, from the information Victor has given us, it's very likely that Rosalie is the culprit. You've always blamed Dorothy for this, causing her to be Rosalie's scapegoat for two years. It must have been difficult for her to suffer your silent hostility for so long."

Though his words had been spoken out purely to serve Dorothy some justice, he could not help but start to spew nonsense, "Credence, she's such a good woman, so shouldn't you find her and apologize to her?"

Credence's eyes turned sharp.

Jonathan continued to run his mouth, despite knowing that his life might be at risk, "Don't try to avoid it. Ask yourself, aren't you really reluctant to have her leave your side? Besides, so what if she is pregnant with Juelz's child? Just take it as doing him a favor and raise the child for him!"