Chapter 71 Pain was the only feeling

"Wh-what? You mean Dorothy eloped with Juelz? How is that possible?"

Jonathan almost bounced from the sofa. He pointed at the man who was sitting in the corner looking gloomy and said in disbelief, "Dorothy loves you with all her heart. She will never have an affair with other people and betray you. I think she is a determined girl with her own principles. Besides, Juelz has approached her for so many years. However, there's been no real relationship between them. Credence, did you misunderstand her?"

"Misunderstand?"

Credence gripped the wine glass in his hand tightly. He exerted too much force, causing the veins on the back of his hand to pop out, which looked terrifying.

His cold eyes flashed, and his lips slowly curled into a malicious smile, "I saw it with my own eyes."

"It may not be true, even if you saw it with your own eyes."

Marvin raised his eyebrows. His words meant a lot.

He used to carry out a lot of difficult and dangerous missions, and he knew that judgment of every situation required substantial evidence, especially love affairs which were easy for one to make groundless accusations of. Other than catching a pair in bed red-handed, it was difficult to determine if there was an affair.

"Marvin is right! There must be something wrong with your eyes. That's why you didn't see the truth."

Jonathan drank a mouthful of red wine. His eyes accidentallymet Credence's cold eyes. He let out a few awkward chuckles as his body stiffened, "Credence, I have a strong feeling that Dorothy will never get together with Juelz behind your back. In my opinion, I would sooner believe that a pig could climb a tree than believe that Dorothy would betray you."

The spectators see the chess game better than the players. This saying fitted Credence's current situation precisely.

As an onlooker, Jonathan could see it clearly. Dorothy cared about Credence very much. Faced by Credence's coldness, she was not discouraged at all. That was definitely true love!

If there was a woman who loved Jonathan with all her heart, without further ado, he would marry her directly and pamper her like a little princess!

"Credence, you really don't know how to count your blessings. As a happy man who has a wife, you will never understand the sorrow of Marvin and me who are both single."

Jonathan chattered for a while. Then he fell silent.

Credence, who was sitting alone on the sofa, lowered his gaze. He had drunk a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of Bacardi unknowingly. He was stopped by Marvin when he tried to reach out for more alcohol.

Marvin's tan face showed a trace of worry, "Credence, don't drink too much. It will only cause excessive bleeding in your stomach. It won't solve the problem."

"Benjamin has been looking for her without resting. Until now, there are no updates about her. It seems like she is determined to leave me!"

Credence frowned and pushed away Marvin's arm forcefully. He picked up a bottle of liquor with a slightly lower alcohol concentration. He didn't pour it into the wine glass. Instead, he raised his chin and gulped down the whole bottle of liquor.

As he had not eaten anything, his empty stomach was stimulated greatly. It contracted and spasmed instantly. A piercing pain spread from his stomach to his entire body. He could only feel pain.

Credence endured the stomachache and threw the empty bottle onto the coffee table without any facial expression. He pressed his aching temples with one hand, got up from the sofa, and walked to the French window. He took out his phone to give Benjamin a phone call, "Have you found anything?"