Chapter 177 What a b*stard

He zipped her zipper up to the collar of her dress. Suddenly he leaned his head on her shoulder and smiled softly, with a hint of laziness and gentleness in his voice, he said, "I've been looking at the time, you've been trembling for approximately five minutes and fifty-eight seconds. It seems that your back is quite sensitive! Are you trying to seduce me by revealing so much of your back?"

To hell with seducing him!

Who wanted to seduce an uncouth man like him?

Dorothy almost swore in anger. She turned around and glared at the shameless man with a gloomy expression, "Credence, can you stop being so shameless all the time? I'm not going to take this family photo anymore if you keep this up."

She turned around and ran out of the fitting room angrily, only to see her daughter running towards her with a large grin. She was wearing a little golden crown and a white dress which made her look like a real princess. When she saw her mother, Belle pursed her lips and smiled, "Wow, Mommy, you look so beautiful! So insanely beautiful. I can't believe you've let that rotten Daddy that abandoned us take advantage of you."

Credence had just changed into a new suit that matched Dorothy's dress. When he stepped out of the fitting room and heard what Belle said, he felt as if he had taken a bullet to the knee and his heart ached.

He had just been dissed by both Dorothy and his daughter and it didn't feel good.

Seeing Credence's gloomy face after hearing her daughter's words, Dorothy let out a small smile. She felt glad and her anger had been vented.

It seemed that taking photos with him would not be that difficult of a task, after all. Credence raised his eyebrows as he felt his heart being tickled when he realized Dorothy was staring at her angrily yet coyly.

After they took their family photo, Dorothy suspected that Credence must have somehow bribed Belle into what followed next. Her daughter insisted that she wanted Dorothy and him to take another set of romantic photos together.

Dorothy could not resist her daughter's coquettish pleas and obeyed her.

After the two of them took their photos, the man's affectionate gaze throughout the entire process made her feel uncomfortable. She rushed back into the fitting room and changed back into her original clothes quickly. After that, she picked Belle up and almost ran out of the store.

It was not until she returned to the back seat of the black Maybach that she heaved a sigh of relief.

She had a weird feeling that Credence had changed into a completely different person. He was essentially a stranger which made her feel weird and anxious. She was unsettled by it.

In the store. Credence smiled joyously as he watched Dorothy's slender body get into his car hurriedly.

He then took out his phone and gave Benjamin a call, "I have sent some photos into your email. Take a break from whatever you're working on and help me with something extremely important, pronto!".

Around five minutes after Dorothy got into the car with Belle in her arms, Credence walked out of the studio and joined them in the car as well. He started the engine and drove back.

However, with steady hands on the steering wheel, his gaze remained deep as he looked at the rearview mirror to regard Dorothy's face. Occasionally, when their eyes met, he would raise his eyebrows and smile at her which made him look inexplicably devious.

When Dorothy remembered how he had taken advantage of her when she was in the fitting room a little while ago, she snorted and averted her gaze from him.