Chapter 31 Jealousy

Credence stood by the window and held his phone tightly. He could feel his jaw grinding in rage!

At the thought of Dorothy's enchanting appearance being enjoyed by Juelz, his face hardened at once. He had the sudden urge of pulling the woman out of his phone screen. He wanted to pin her down beneath him and made her beg for mercy...

"Credence, you seemed to be mad. What happened?"

When Rosalie spotted Credence's sullen face, a sinister smile flashed across her face for a fleeting moment.

Credence did not give her a reply. He lit a cigarette and walked away. "Have a good rest. I have something urgent to take care of right now."

Even though he was burning with fury, he still managed to exude a mature and mysterious aura, which looked particularly attractive to women.

Rosalie fixed her eyes on his tall and slender back. And then, a smile grew wild on her face.

"Dorothy Fisher, the show has just begun. Please make sure you hold on for a little longer. Without an opponent, it is not exciting at all!"

.........

As soon as Credence walked out of the hospital, he ran into Jonathan who had a mischievous and playful smile on his face.

When Jonathan saw Credence's cold expression, his smile disappeared instantly. He handed a cigarette to him and said, "Credence, I've just come across some headlines on my phone-- Dorothy Fisher, Scott Group's Director's Wife, Dated A Man in A Hotel Late at Night... Gosh, aren't you her only love? Why would she abandon you and find another man? What the hell is going on?"

When Jonathan first saw the news, the first thought that came to his mind was that it was pure nonsense!

He would never believe it.

Everyone in Talco City knew that Dorothy was madly in love with Credence. She had gotten drunk because of him. She had even publicly confessed her love on TV by nominating a song for him. Not to mention, she had gotten into bed with him shamelessly in order to marry him.

How was it possible that she cheated on him?

Furthermore, how would she have eyes on anyone when Credence was such a perfect man?

"Give it to me."

Credence spoke with a sullen face.

It was just a simple request, but there was no room for argument.

He usually only paid attention to financial news and was not interested in gossip. Hence, he did not expect that the intimate scene of Dorothy and Juelz in the hotel was already spreading like wildfire.

Jonathan had always been thoughtless. However, at this crucial moment, he responded swiftly. He immediately passed his mobile phone to Credence reflexively. "I have not closed the page yet. Take your time."

Credence did not bother paying attention to Jonathan. Frowning, he grabbed the phone from him.

On the screen, Dorothy's face was clearly visible. Her eyes were blurry and her lips were red. She looked as if she had just had a pleasurable time with a man.