Chapter 126 This is the reason why

Jonathan was extremely angry on the other end of the line.

Smashing some things, he said angrily, "Credence, I will never donate my blood again. I'll really beat the sh*t out of Caleb the next time I see him. He's as much of an a*shole as his daughter! On the 10th of every month, he'll put on an act and stop people from drawing blood if they don't give him some benefits. What a f*cking b*tch!"

As Credence heard what Jonathan said, his expressions darkened.

Back then, Caleb and the Fisher Group had gotten a lot of benefits from him thanks to a real estate project development.

However, due to the fact that Rosalie had secretly plotted against Dorothy multiple times, not only did he terminate the cooperation with the Fisher Group, he even severely dragged Caleb's company stock down.

It was currently normal for Credence to refuse to draw blood.

Back then, he had never cared about the benefits that Jonathan would give Caleb, as long as he could draw some blood and give them to his comatose father.

However, on this day, the Fisher family, especially Linda, did not allow Jonathan to go in.

Ever since she saw the video of Rosalie being humiliated by those gangsters, she seemed to have lost her mind and had completely gone insane.

Not only did she not want to draw blood, she even cursed at the top of her voice as she scolded Jonathan like a madwoman.

A gentleman would not argue with a woman, especially not a crazy middle-aged woman who had already lost her mind. Jonathan had been scolded by Linda until he could not fight back and had barely escaped.

In so many years, this was the first time that Jonathan was shouting without caring about his image, "F*ck it! Credence, I don't know if Rosalie is at home or not, but she didn't show up. Linda and Caleb said that they have to meet you if they were to agree to donating their blood."

Credence clutched the phone in his hands andlaughed lowly.

His indifferent face looked extremely cruel as he said, "They want to meet me? Very well, happen to have a lot of things to settle with them too."

Credence hung up on the call and walked out of the guest room. He walked up the stairs into his bedroom on the second floor.

After taking a cold shower and clearing his headache, he changed into a black suit.

As he walked past the living room, he grabbed the car keys on the coffee table and quickly exited the villa.

As Caleb could provide blood for Credence'sfather, he had always gone softer on Rosalie.

He was indeed good to her, but it was not of love or like.

He simply just did not hate her.

When it came to Rosalie's body, Credence was not interested at all. He simply had no attraction towards her.

Truth be told, a successful and mature man would rarely fall in love with a woman whom he just met.

Most of the time, the man would fall for a woman due to their frequent intimate encounters.

As for a woman like that, perhaps only Dorothy could play that part.

Credence raised his hand and pinched his aching temples with his rough and tough hands.

He raised his head, and the burning sun shone on his face through the glass window, making his eyes sting.

He had completely broken that stubborn woman's heart, and she would never return to his side ever again.