Chapter 129 The huge change.

Leaning languidly in the passenger's seat, Dorothy felt her child's naughty movements in her belly as she talked to Juelz about leaving the city.

She rolled down the car windows and enjoyed the cool breeze of the autumn wind blowing on her face. The animated Juelz was also making gestures on the map to figure out where they were going to relocate.

While they were talking and joking around, none of them noticed a black car following them from behind.

Ivana, geared up in full uniform, sat in the co-pilot's seat, donning a pair of sunglasses that covered half of her face while listening to Dorothy and Juelz's conversation. She gently tapped on the steering wheel and fell into deep thought.

Juelz finally helped Dorothy determine her final destination. He took an object out and handed it to Dorothy with a smile, "Dory, take this. It's a rosary I got from a church for you. It's a prayer so that your child can live a good life in the future, and we won't ever have to come to such a gloomy place like
prison ever again."

"Ah, thank you, Juelz."

Dorothy nodded with a smile, looking straight ahead with a gentle look in her eyes, Although her future was still unclear at that moment, she was still teeming with expectations about it.

Even if the whole world had abandoned her, she would still have her child. She would also still have Juelz and Germaine to take care of her. They were the people who could give her confidence and courage to brave those difficulties in the future.

"Dory, none of those pleasantries, please. I'm willing to do everything for you."

Juelz drove the car excitedly. They did not drive to Talco City. Instead, he sped towards the airport in the suburbs.

Elation got the better of him, and he lost all his vigilance, not even noticing a pair of quiet eyes watching him from behind.

........

In Scott Group's headquarters.

After Benjamin received Ivana's call, he immediately rushed to the president's office on the top floor, ignoring all the important clients and contracts that they were about to receive from their negotiations.

Over four months had passed. Although Credence had never talked about Dorothy or even visited her in prison ever again, Benjamin was aware of how deep his feelings for her ran. He would not show any of his feelings on his face, but Dorothy must have become the first priority in Credence's heart.

His armor of overly steely determination was too hard to crack, for he had been tough for too long. and he had no idea how to be humble and gentle any longer.

Apart from that, his ego also played a part.

Dorothy was pregnant with Juelz's child. Anyone would feel uncomfortable whenever they were faced with that.

However, if Credence really loved her, there was nothing he could mind.

Benjamin stood in front of the door and gently rapped on it.

Inside, Credence, Jonathan, and Marvin were discussing the matters of transferring Sheldon to Monticello.

Credence's handsome facial features were shone on by a strong incandescent light, making his facial expression hard to decipher. Wisps of expectations could vaguely be seen in the depths of his eyes.

"What's going on with my father? Are his fingers really moving? Does it mean that he will wake up soon?"

Jonathan shook his head and brought up Sheldon's current condition. At that moment, gone was his otherwise usual joyful self as he was a lot more serious.