Chapter 108 An accident

Credence's expression was cold and unfathomable. Rosalie suddenly felt a sense of uneasiness and fear overcome her.

"Credence, don't ask me more about it. I don't want to recall that painful and terrible experience again!"

As she spoke, Rosalie's face suddenly grew pale and distorted.

She shook her head painfully, and her face was tear-stricken. She sobbed miserably, "Ah...don't! Who are you? Go away, go away, please, let me go!"

"Credence, where are you? Save me, please!"

She seemed miserable and crazy, as if she truly was reliving that unbearable time when she had been bullied and humiliated.

She did not know what had gone wrong. Credence had clearly already announced his divorce with Dorothy to the public, but she did not feel happy or relaxed at all.

On the contrary, she could feel that Credence was becoming more distant, and he was becoming colder towards her.

All of those facts caused her to panic.

Thus, she had asked a group of porters to throw all of Dorothy's belongings away early in the morning. She wanted to gauge Credence's reactions.

He did react to the situation, but the results were not what she had expected them to be.

At that very moment, all those boxes of belongings should have been on their way to be burned, but they were all being rearranged back to their original position instead.

The guest room returned to how it had been when Dorothy had still been there.

Rosalie was crying silently and pitifully. However, deep down, she was extremely jealous, and reluctant to give up on him.

She loved Credence, and her feelings for him were no less than Dorothy's, but why wasn't she the one who had married him, and why wasn't she the one who had borne his child?

Even if Dorothy had lost Credence's child, at least she had experienced the warmth of Credence's skin, and experienced his physical love.

What about her?

Apart from occasionally acting like a spoiled brat to get Credence's emotionless embrace, they had never even held hands before.

He had once told her he would never fall in love with such a scheming woman like Dorothy.

However, throughout all four years of his marriage, he went from hating Dorothy to loving her. It was so ridiculous.

"Stop acting already! it's all too fake!"

Credence stared at Rosalie, who was clutching her heart in pain. His eyes were filled with disdain and mockery, "You being taken advantage of in the underground parking had nothing to do with Dorothy. It was just an act that you had put on and acted out by yourself. Am I right?"

"Credence, are you doubting me?"

Rosalie looked at the handsome but icy cold man in front of her, her vision getting mister.

His dark eyes were full of negative emotions. Back then, he would show his coldness to Dorothy without restraint.

However, he was now directing all of it towards her.All this time, Rosalie had used her feminine, gentle, and understanding disguise to receive a little bit of Credence's pity. As a result, she became a girlfriend of his that he had neither approved nor denied.

After that, she had deliberately stepped back and gave in. When she found out that Credence's father had personally arranged to send Dorothy to his bed, she suppressed her own jealous feelings, and allowed Credence to marry Dorothy.