Chapter 80 Bear the pain he gives

Dorothy was stunned for a while. Soon after that, she understood what Credence truly meant.

Back then, although the way he humiliated her was quite outrageous, it was, at the very least, normal and within an acceptable range for her.

But... just the thought of what he wanted at present made her feel very distressed.

At least, for now, she was sure that he did not love her or have her in his heart. She could not accept it! She really couldn't.

Dorothy continued to tremble, her heart filled with emotions. She could not do anything against his control. Her soft lips rubbed against his tight trousers, and her heart hurt immensely from this intense humiliation!

"Credence Scott, must you force me to do this?"

Dorothy raised her head in disbelief. Her tears had long dried, and she was very upset. She looked at him with her swollen eyes and stared at his tired but charming face. It was pitiful and also ridiculous for her to kneel at him in such a sorry state.

What kind of a man had she fallen in love with?

He was a mature man, yet he was still so unscrupulous.

"You don't want to?"

"You said that you loved me deeply. Are you not willing to do even such a small favor?"

He gazed at Dorothy's deathly pale face with a gloomy look.

It was the same ruthless look he always had. He smiled slightly, and his cruel words mocked her, like sharp daggers, piercing into her heart.

Once he became cruel, every single word from him was fatal to her!

Dorothy finally understood that if she tried to go against Credence, she would always be defeated at once! She would always be the loser.

The pain she felt in her heart caused her to panic. Her eyes were filled with tears again, as she faced his cold demeanour. She hurriedly blinked away her tears, not wanting to seem weak. She looked straight at his dark and cold eyes, his indifferent chin, strong chest, sturdy waist, and lastly, her gaze swept towards the belt on his pants...

Her blurry gaze fixed on his shiny belt, but Dorothy actually understood in an instant. She looked up and looked into his dark eyes, it was so indifferent that no emotions could be seen from it. She put on a faint smile and said, "Credence, if I really give you what you want, will you promise to let me go, and that you would never interfere in my relationship with Juelz?"

In truth, Juelz and herself were innocent! They did not have any romantic trysts.

But at this moment, her feelings for Credence had completely died. She no longer cared whether her words would hurt him or not. On the contrary, the more hurt he was, the happier she would be. She could feel a strange joy arise within herself, as if she was finally triumphant over him?

Why should she always be inferior to him? And had to revere and flatter him in such a degrading manner?

It was only because she loved him unconditionally!

When she finally made up her mind to give up loving him, to give up being his slave, then, he was nobody to her anymore. Credence was stunned for a few seconds.

Was Dorothy actually going to agree to his absurd idea? Just for the sake of being in a legitimate relationship with Juelz?

He stood there, tall and firm, and continued to look down on her from above. He stared at her indifferently, with his handsome face emotionless. Just like that, he glared at her coldly, at those soft lips of hers, the soft lips that spouted such shameless words. After a while, he pursed his thin lips tightly, and did not utter a word.