Chapter 156 I might lose her forever

Rosalie endured the sharp pain of the wounds on her neck as she sped the car along the empty streets.

As she was driving, she had secretly changed the direction of the car several times while Dorothy was distracted. She planned to lead her to the location where she had set up everything a long time ago.

When she noticed they were approaching closer and closer to the destination, Rosalie gradually showed a cold and sinister smile.

This time, she wanted to kill Dorothy no matter what.

Rosalie could see through the rearview mirror that there were four or five cars going after them from a distance. Credence's black Maybach followed closely from behind, evidently reluctant to give up on the chase.

She had no idea if he was chasing after them for Dorothy's sake or her own.

That failed to matter anymore.

This time, she would definitely kill Dorothy via a car accident.

If Dorothy died, then how would she still compete with Rosalie for Credence?

"Rosalie, where exactly are you taking me?"

Dorothy's sense of direction was not strong, especially during the night. Although there were street lamps on both sides of the street, she still could not tell where she was.

However, Rosalie's smile turned even stranger, making her scalp tingle as if something terrible was about to happen.

The next second, Dorothy could obviously feel the speed of the car accelerating. It sped through the streets like a hurricane, rushing all the way to Talco City's bridge, which was completely

opposite of where she wanted to go. No matter how confused she was, Dorothy could still tell that something was amiss at this moment.

The dagger in her hand had fallen some time ago without her notice. She rushed towards Rosalie, who was in the driver's seat, and grabbed the steering wheel in an anxious manner. She was sweating as she pleaded, "Rosalie, pull the car over..."

"It's too late"

Rosalie turned on the fog lights of the car and turned to smile at Dorothy in an excited manner. The atmosphere in the car was suddenly filled with viciousness.

"My dearest sister, once you got into the car, you had fallen into my trap. It's too late to go back now, and your time in this world is almost up."

"Rosalie, what do you mean by that?"

"Haha," Rosalie laughed proudly, her sinister face gradually turning frosty. "What I'm saying is that didn't really want to help you at all. Now, I only want to send you to hell as soon as possible!"

Dorothy widened her eyes and stared at the woman who was laughing like a maniac. Her eyes were filled with disbelief, "I have never done anything to hurt you. Why do you hate me so much?"

"That's right! I hate you and I can't wait for you to die as soon as possible. I can only ever sleep peacefully after you die. I don't have to worry about Credence being snatched away by you ever again, you b*tch. Credence will only have me in his heart after you are truly gone."

"If you had never ever fallen in love with Credence and slept with him shamelessly, I would have been the one to marry him ten years ago, instead of only having the title of a fiancée after a decade."

"Dorothy, you've ruined my lifelong happiness. That's why I hate you. I hate you so much that I want to go against everything you do in your life."

She probably thought that Dorothy had no way to escape this time, thus she smiled with her teeth fully exposed, looking wintry yet gloomy.