Chapter 55 Credence Don't mess around

"Credence, why are you in my room? My sister is weak and seriously ill. She needs your company more than I do. How was she willing to let you return?"

Dorothy pursed her lips and laughed sarcastically.

Dorothy was self-conscious. Credence had returned to the villa before 8 o'clock in the evening. Certainly, he had not returned to give her warmth and care.

This was what she thought in her heart, but when she looked at his cold and stern eyes, Dorothy could not help but feel sad and disappointed.

Credence stood in the middle of the guest room. He heard a sound behind him, turned around, and looked over with a faint smile.

Her looked at the bags in her hand, which contained women's skincare products and clothes. He could not spot any men's underwear. He concluded that Germaine must have handed them to Juelz on her behalf. His eyebrows twitched, and his eyes narrowed.

He squinted his eyes very slowly, like in a slow motion movie, gradually hiding the hideousness that appeared in the depths of his eyes.

"You're back!"

The man's two indifferent words were so cold that Dorothy felt numb in her fingertips.

Trying to stay calm, she walked past him and placed the bags in her hands on the sofa. Then, she turned to Credence with a polite smile, "You have never taken the initiative to come to me when everything is fine. Tell me, what's the matter?"

Credence had not shifted his gaze from her face since she entered the room. It was the same now.

He slowly walked toward the door of the guest room, closed it and locked it.

Then, he slowly turned around and walked straight toward Dorothy. With cruelty and coldness shrouding his body, he approached her step by step.

Dorothy was forced to retreat, step by step. When she backed up against the wall, she had nowhere to go.

However, she stubbornly straightened her back and leaned her back tightly against the icy wall. She stared calmly at the man who hated her, yet she was crazily in love with.

She pursed her soft and pale lips tightly. She waited for him to open his mouth and utter words that would stab into her heart cruelly.

Credence slightly wrinkled his black eyebrows and smoked his cigarette.

After he finished smoking his cigarette, he casually threw it into the trash bin. He raised his eyes again, and his gaze, which were as deep as an abyss, became cold and domineering.

He stared at Dorothy and slowly clasped her thin chin, "If Rosalie really died of the kidney rejection, would you be satisfied?"

"Of course I'd be satisfied with the death of a woman who spends her days thinking about taking my husband away."

Dorothy was in so much pain that she did not dare to breathe hard. However, a smile appeared on her pale face, "Credence, why did you come to me so quickly to settlescores with me? Is it because my dear sister is going to die soon?"

"If Rosalie is dead, would you still be alive now?"

The man, silhouetted by the yellowish lamplight and wrapped in a black shirt and pants, sneered. Dorothy trembled slightly because of the chill from his body.

"Alas, good people perish early yet evil ones prevail unjustly. Credence, you can rest assured. My pretentious younger sister will not die so easily!"

"Rosalie is your younger sister, and the Fisher family has never mistreated you. Why are you so cruel to her?"