Chapter 130 Envy and jealousy

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😊

....................

Six years later, in Talco City's airport.

A young woman in a sleeveless black dress stood out among the crowd. She was tall with a curvy figure, her long black hair cascading behind her. Her skin was fair and bright, and her delicate face looked so gorgeous that she could compare to a celebrity.

She carried a small blue suitcase in one hand and held a little girl with her other, walking out of the airport in a leisurely manner.

The little girl's brown hair was curled naturally, and she wore a lacy white dress. Her eyes were large and watery like the sea, looking as lovely as Snow White.

After taking a few more steps, the little girl's face turned pale. She tugged at the hem of Dorothy's skirt with her little hands, "Mommy, I'm so tired. When is Germaine coming to pick us up?"

Dorothy could tell that her daughter's strength was getting worse. She squatted down and wiped the sweat off Belle's face.

After that, she pecked her slightly pale face, saying in a gentle tone, "Germaine called me and said that she is still stuck in the traffic. She said that she'll arrive in 20 minutes and asked us to go to a children's restaurant nearby to grab something to eat."

Upon hearing that they were going to a children's restaurant, the tiredness in Belle's body washed itself away and she tugged on Dorothy's dress even more excitedly. She ran forward and said, "Mommy, hurry up. I want to eat hamburgers and sandwiches, and drumsticks."

"You can't."

Dorothy reached out and patted her daughter's head. She rejected her request gently and said, "You can only choose two."

Belle was not as healthy as she looked.

That was also an important reason why she had come back to Talco City in a hurry after staying in Monticello for such a long time.

"Okay, Mommy. want a hamburger and French fries then."

Belle was not a greedy little girl. She quickly onlychose the food she wanted most, and a satisfied and happy smile appeared on her face.

Her goals were clear to her, and she would not be distracted. That was the most significant point about Belle's character.

She was quite similar to that man in that aspect.

Dorothy thought of Credence, whom she had not met for six years. Then, she looked at her precious daughter's cheery smile. Holding back her sobs, she stretched her arms out to hold Belle tightly in her arms. She smiled and said, "Belle, when you get stronger, Mommy will let you feast on all the delicious food in the children's restaurant."

Belle was so happy that she tiptoed and kissed Dorothy's face, beaming. She exclaimed, "Really? Thanks a lot, Mommy. You're the best!"

After a while, they walked to the children's restaurant hand in hand.

Suddenly, Belle raised her hand and pointed at a man in front of her who she had suddenly seen. She shouted, "Mommy, hurry, look! That man looks so handsome, ten times more handsome than Daddy Juelz. Wait, no, he looks a hundred times better than Juelz!"

Upon hearing that, Dorothy fought back the urge to roll her eyes as she said, "Belle, when did you learn to act like this?"

She replied in a self-righteous manner, "Daddy Juelz was the one who taught me that." Belle stuck her little head out.

At that moment, when Dorothy's gaze followed the direction that Belle was pointing to, she saw a man's profile that was all too familiar to her. Her mind got jumbled up for a moment.