Chapter 95 Arrogant

Dorothy raised her head with difficulty after she saw Juelz's bloodshot red eyes. He comforted her and said, "Don't worry, I will help you find the best lawyer. I promise I will bail you out as soon as possible."

"Juelz, there's no need for that, really. You are
Juelz Sherman of the Sherman family. I don't want you to go around begging for help because of me..

Dorothy took a deep breath, then raised her head high. She suppressed the tears that were welling up in her eyes. She stared at Juelz's haggard and tired face, then she smiled gently, "Actually, it's not that bad here. At least, I don't have to think about whether Credence loves me or not. I don't have to be wary of the Fisher family's schemes... Now, I eat alone and feel full alone. This is a simple life, and it's not that bad."

"What's so great about it? I think you've been
scared silly by that group of policemen."
Juelz was so angry that he wanted to flick Dorothy's forehead. However, when he looked at the pale face of the woman in front of him who was trying her best to force a smile, his heart suddenly softened.

"Dory, listen to me. No matter how much it will cost, I will get you out of this place as soon as possible! After we get out, I really, really don't want you to be with Credence again. Do you know why?”

"Ever since you married him four years ago, you've hardly smiled and you've started to shed more tears. I really can't remember when was the last time you smiled from the bottom of your heart."

"I regret it so f*cking much, so much so that it pains me. Had I tried my best to stop you from marrying Credence four years ago, you wouldn't have to stay in such a shabby place today."

The more Juelz said, the louder his voice was.

He suddenly released Dorothy, clenched his fists tightly, and slammed it on the table with a loud bang.

Rosalie, that damned b*tch, how dare she use such a vicious trick against Dory! He was so angry that he was suffocating from anger!

Looking at Juelz who was about to explode from rage, Dorothy was touched but found it a little amusing.

She reached out and patted his shoulder, smiling slightly, "Alright, I' listen to you. I won't look for anyone after l'm out of prison. I will only talk to you and Germaine. That should be good enough! Don't be angry anymore. It seriously affects your handsome face."

The two of them talked and joked. Dorothy's
depressed mood was relieved somewhat. Soon, the visiting time of half an hour passed.

However, it seemed like Juelz had not realized it.

He continued to drag the visiting time on for even longer.

The two policemen who escorted Dorothy there, had received their superior's orders to allow Juelz some extra time for the sake of the Sherman family, so long he did not cross the line.

He delayed his leave until it was almost half past nine Due to her being pregnant, Dorothy felt tired easily.

Her eyes were half-lidded as she talked to Juelz while she kept stretching her hands out to cover her mouth as she yawned.

Before Juelz arrived, he had called one of his
friends and had asked them to look for the best lawyer in Talco City.

Unexpectedly, he still had not gotten a reply, so he felt a little uneasy. Looking at Dorothy's tired face, he hurriedly walked to one side and anxiously shouted into the phone, "Damn it, have you found anyone to help?"

"How the hell am I supposed to find someone?" That person spoke with bitterness, "Juelz, I haven't gone anywhere all night, because I kept calling and begging people for help.