Chapter 125 You're filthy

Credence unlocked the door with his fingerprint and walked into the large living room with heavy steps. He walked along the corridor and went towards the guest room.

The closer he got to the carved door, the slower his footsteps were.

He walked alone in the empty corridor, and suddenly, he wanted to smoke a cigarette to calm his disordered heartbeat.

He knew that it was impossible for Dorothy to appear in the room, yet he still had a ridiculous illusion, as if nothing had happened between Dorothy and him, and that they had never divorced.

Even though their relationship was cold, their bodies were still close.

As for Dorothy, he hoped that she never left nor went to prison. He hoped she was still the same as she had been for the past four years, laying in a daze on his bed while wearing a simple nightgown.

He hoped she was still listening to some relaxing music as she waited for him to comehome.

Unfortunately, these were all dreams in the past that could never be fulfilled.

Although he had indulged himself in alcohol with Jonathan's accompaniment in the bar, he could not remove the image of Dorothy from his mind.

The more he drank, the more sweetly she smiled at him in his mind. She was like a beautiful blooming flower, and no one could compare to her!

Credence closed his eyes harshly, then opening them again. He was so agitated that he lit a cigarette and entered the room. He asked coldly,

"Who's there?"

"Credence, it's me!"

After a soft female voice rang out, Rosalie, who was wearing Dorothy's pajamas and a hairstyle similar to hers, walked towards Credence in a graceful and charming way.

"Mr. Scott, this is my fault. I didn't check Mrs. Scott's room carefully, and some random woman entered."

Maria, who was living in the servant's room, hadheard the noise and rushed over.

When she saw Rosalie wearing Dorothy's pajamas without Dorothy's permission, she was so furious that she pursed her lips tightly together, "Miss Fisher, when did you come in? Please take Mrs. Scott's clothes off, thank you."

Who the hell did this woman think she was? She was wearing Mrs. Scott's clothes and sleeping on her bed just because she was not around.

She even wanted to take away her husband. How shameless. She had seen a lot of undignified people in her life, but she had never seen one this horrible.

Credence shouted, "Don't touch me!"

Right as Rosalie's soft and fair arms were making her way to him, Credence swung her hand away.

As he did so, a strong smell of alcohol emitted from his body.

"Credence, I've done as you asked, so why are you still unwilling to forgive me? Why must you be so cold to me?"

"I admit it I shouldn't have put on an act to frame Dorothy, but did all that because I love you!"

"My love for you has never changed. I love you so much that my love for you only continued to grow. As for you, you're always blowing hot and cold towards me. You've even forgotten about your promise to divorce Dorothy and marry me. You've forgotten all about it..."

"I'm so scared. I'm afraid that you don't want me anymore and that no longer have a spot in your heart."

"Shall we start over? don't want a title, I don't want anything. As long as you're willing to keep me by your side, will be satisfied for my entire life!"