Chapter 111 Trap

Credence sat in his office. As soon as he turned on his computer to deal with some important things within the company, the phone on his desk suddenly rang loudly.

When he saw the flashing name on the screen, a glimmer of light flashed across his eyes.

"Marvin, it's me!"

After receiving Marvin's bad news that the remaining survivor had died from a gunshot in just a few minutes he had been in the bathroom, Credence furrowed his brows.

"Okay, I understand. You should come back earlier. Thank you for your hard work. All the best!"

He threw his phone back to where it had been and leaned his head against the back of his chair. Coldness filled his gaze.

Without a crucial person's testimony in court, Rosalie would probably not admit that she had framed Dorothy even if she was dead.

However, if he did not have incredibly obviously Odense, it would be hard for him to make Rosalie I voluntarily participate in court to help Dorothy. He could use another extreme method, but after

considering the fact that as Dorothy's foster parents, Linda and Caleb had still raised her. He should not go too far with some things.

However, it would be different if Rosalie voluntarily handed some evidence over to him.

After thinking for a while, Credence stretched his long arms out and took back his phone. He flipped through his contacts and saw Rosalie's number.

His cold and deep voice sounded, "Rosalie, I have something to ask of you. I'll see you at room number one on the rooftop of Blues Cafe this morning at 11 o'clock. Only the two of us will be there!"

Without waiting for Rosalie's reply, he restrained his irritation and hung up on the call.

He gave Rosalie a necessary hint. As for whether she would take the opportunity to make a move or spread even more gossip, or even scheme against him again, it all depended on Rosalie's choice.

If she did not do anything, he would naturally give her a way out.

However, if she did not behave well...

Credence stared at the Fisher Group's stock price jumping up and down on the computer with a poker face. A ruthless and cold expression appeared on his handsome face.

........

In the Fishers' place.

After Rosalie answered the phone call, she walked downstairs in an elated mood.

Seeing her parents sitting in the dining room, she greeted them with a smile, "Dad, Mom, I'll be skipping breakfast. I have to go out."

"Rosie, are you going to look for Credence so early in the morning?"

Upon seeing Rosalie coming down, Linda's expression grew incredibly complicated. She said, "There are rumours that our two daughters are fighting for Credence publicly and privately. We've become a big joke. Can you stop looking for him during this period of time?"

"What's there to be afraid of?"

Rosalie wore her favorite light purple evening gown. Her black hair was tied up loosely in a bun on her head.

She looked innocent and elegant, and the smile on her face was bright and charming. She said, "Mom, Credence just called me and said that he's looking for me. It's very likely that I won't return home tonight."

"Not returning home? Rosie, are you thinking of doing the deed with Credence? Rosie, men are all the same! Listen to my advice. It would be better for you to be more passive. The more you take the initiative now, the more you'll suffer in the future."

Rosalie's face fell after hearing her mother's words, "Mom, what do you know? Back then, had been too passive and too reserved, which was why I had to watch as Credence was taken away by Dorothy. This time, must officially become his woman."

"Alright, that's it. It's getting late. I'll be leaving
first."

For so many years, Rosalie had devoted herself to studying Credence's personality and habits.

He had never been willing to seek pleasure withhostesses.

As for the women who had had intimate relationships with him, there had only been Dorothy, and no one else.

He was a handsome, powerful, and rich man, but he was not promiscuous.

Just this fact alone could I make all the women in the world flock to him.

Rosalie's heart was filled with joy. As long as she truly became Credence's woman, she would be the only woman in his heart in the future. There would be no else by his side.

"You'd better think about this carefully, Rosie. Although Credence is good, he has never ever thought of you in that way. Do you really want to bet your life on this?"

Ever since the Fisher family got suppressed by Credence until their family almost bankrupted, Linda's heart was filled with fear.

That man was terrifying. He could do anything with just a flip of his hand alone.

As a mother who doted on her own daughter, she detested Dorothy as much as she loved Rosalie.

No matter how great Credence was, it would beuseless if he did not love Rosalie.

As Caleb stood by the side, he pinched Linda's arm with distaste and said with a frown, "What are you talking about? Credence and Dorothy have already divorced. If he won't marry our Rosie, who else would he marry?"

"But..."

Linda wanted to refute that a marriage without love from a husband and only having wealth would be truly difficult for a woman for the rest of her life. She was a prime example, as well as the rich ladies who were as lonely as her.

"If you still want the Fisher family to rise to a higher level, and if you want to protect your wealthy life, then shut your mouth right now!"

Caleb was so angry that his eyes were widening. He glared at Linda, and then turned around to leave.

This woman really could not think of the bigger picture. Only those fresh and lovely girls outside could make him feel happy and energetic.

"Am wrong? Caleb, are you going to look for other girls to fool around with again? Stop right there! Come back!"

Linda was frustrated as she screamed at Caleb's back. Seeing Rosalie standing there with a gloomy face and remembering how determined she was to marry Credence, Linda tried her best to comfort her.

"Rosie, listen to me. Since Credence is willing to take care of the Fisher family's business, then you should stop thinking about being his wife. What's the point of winning over a man who doesn't love you?"

"Look at me, then look at your father. Over the years, he has become better and better at making money, but he also looks down on me even more. He always blames me for not bearing a son for the Fisher family to inherit the family business, and he even detests me for being old!"

As she spoke of that, Linda sighed and smiled bitterly, "In truth, I've asked private detectives, and they told me that he has a lot of mistresses outside. Some of those young and beautiful women have even given birth to daughters and sons for him. Your father really has a whole party of mistresses and other children outside... Rosie, such a life is too hard. You are my biological daughter. I really don't want you to live this agonizing life like I have."

Rosalie impatiently interrupted Linda's words, her exquisite face was full of anger. She scolded, "Mom, what are you talking about? Credence and Dad are different. My future life will definitely be different from yours."

"Once I've made up my mind to do something, I must succeed. I will never allow myself to fail!"

She clenched the leather bag in her hand tightly, and she pressed the object that had earlier been placed in it tightly with her pale, soft hands. Rosalie raised her head up high, and walked out of the Fisher Mansion.

This time, she was determined to win Credence over!

........