Chapter 110 Seize the opportunity

"Do you still love Credence?"

After listening to Juelz's question, Dorothy fell silent for a long time.

That man had rescued her at her most desperate times. She had fallen in love with him at first sight, and she had secretly loved him for ten years.

How could she just claim that she did not love him anymore?

However, as she looked at Juelz, who was eagerly waiting for her answer, Dorothy could not help but smile, "Juelz, Credence and I are officially divorced. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other. Does it matter if I still love him or not?"

"Credence doesn't love me, so he won't love the child in my belly. In order to let my child grow up normally, can't be with him anymore."

"You know how feel. I have never felt any warmth from my family ever since I was a child. So, I really want to have a complete home. I don't want my child to feel the same harshness as I did, where my life was only filled with coldness and indifference."

When there was love, there was also hate, and even more pain.

She would not even be able to stand the pain from a thorn in her palms, much less completely remove Credence from his heart. How could she feel no.

pain from doing so?

However, no matter how painful it was, the days would still continue to pass, and she could only look forward.

Her child was her only hope!

Juelz looked at how hurt Dorothy looked, and yet she was still pretending to be strong. He felt a deep. pain in his heart, as if he had been punched in the chest.

Dorothy was fragile and strong at the same time, which made him want to hold her tightly in his arms, comfort her and give her warmth. He did not want her to be helpless and lonely anymore.

"Dory, I know that you've always treated me as your brother. I'll never be more important than Credence in your heart, but what I want to tell you is that if you really want to live a good life, you must not go back to loving Credence anymore, doyou understand?"

"He has only given you pain and sadness. He even almost killed you."

Unable to calm down, Juelz continued, "If you ever go back to find him in the future, and remain unhappy, will let go of everything else. Whether you like it or not, will stay with you. I will protect both you and your baby until the day I die. As long as I am alive, will always protect you."

When faced with Juelz's sincere words, Dorothy did not know what to say. She could only nod her head silently.

........

At the same time, Marvin, who was still far away in a hospital in Monticello, was taking a break with his eyes closed on a resting chair. Suddenly, his eyelids twitched.

People from special forces were as sharp as wolves, and he quickly woke up from his fatigue.

His dark eyes were sharp as he stared at the door of the emergency room, his eyes shining brightly.

Among the four gangsters, there was only one
person left who was alive. The bullet that had been shot into his body had lodged itself two

centimeters away from his heart. He was lucky enough to escape death, and he was currently undergoing surgery inside the operating room.

His sharp eyes stared at the movements going around the corridor. Marvin had a feeling that it was too peaceful, like the calm before a storm.

The night was not destined to be so peaceful. He lowered his head, and looked at his watch. It was almost half past seven at night.