Chapter 122 Have you ever loved me?

Dorothy was in the women's prison. Taking the fact that she was pregnant into consideration, Mr. Worley had long arranged plans for her. He specifically assigned her simple tasks to do to pass the time.

There was an hour break between ten o'clock in the morning to three o'clock in the afternoon. Dorothy's job was to make hand-made children's dolls.

There was no limit to how many dolls she had to make, as long as she did not stop working.

The queen bee in the prison held malicious intentions towards the young and beautiful Dorothy. On her first day in prison, she was stopped halfway on her way to lunch.

The woman stretched her hand out and asked Dorothy to pay her protection fees. If she did not give it to her, she would beat Dorothy up.

Although Dorothy had never encountered such a thing, she had been living in the Fisher family for over twenty years, and it was way worse than prison. She had long learned to be fearless upon facing such situations.

She raised her head and looked around. Then she stared at the tall and strong inmates around her. She said calmly, "What do you want? I don't have money. Even if you want money, I won't give it to you! Don't mess around, or I'll call the prison guards."

"What the f*ck?! You're just a newcomer. Not only are you disobedient, you even want to call the prison guards? Did hear that right?"

One of the leaders who had an ugly scar on her face, pointed at Dorothy's face and laughed, "Ladies, come on, beat her to death. After all, the Fisher family has ordered us to beat this b*tch to her senses. Let's make her know what the consequences will be when she doesn't obey us."

As she said that, a terrifying slap struck Dorothy's face.

Aside from Rosalie, Linda, and Caleb of the Fisher family, was there anyone else who could not wait to see her get into trouble?

She was in prison. Was Rosalie still not intending to let her go?

Dorothy was so enraged that her entire body was trembling and her heart went cold. However, since she was pregnant, her reactions were slower, and it was too late for her to dodge the slap.

She could only watch as the whistling slap neared her face, and she felt the wind that came with it. It was indeed going to be a fierce slap.

Suddenly, a man's strong arm suddenly blocked the attack for Dorothy. The toned arm which was particularly long and had beautiful joints, grabbed and pinched the wrist of the woman between the joint of his elbow, like a pair of iron pincers.

The strong woman screamed like a pig being slaughtered despite him using only around 60 percent of his strength.

Dorothy did not feel the pain she was expecting. Shocked, she turned around and saw an all too familiar yet foreign man in front of her.

He was well dressed, refined, and elegant. His deep, black eyes calmly stared back at her.

At that moment, Dorothy could not describe the complex feelings in her heart. All the joy, sadness, and depressing feelings in her heart were all mixed together.

All kinds of emotions surged in her heart and her eyes reddened in an instant.

It seemed like she would always meet him at her most embarrassing moments. As for him, he was always graceful and well-dressed.

The two of them always had a stark contrast, as if there was a stretch of sea and mountains between them.

The strong woman, who had been defeated by the suddenly appearing Credence, stretched her other hand out and pointed at Dorothy. Her eyes were red as she screamed, "F*ck, let go of me. Who the f*ck are you? Why are you helping that b*tch?"