Chapter 51 Change your man and your lifestyle

"Sh*t, you scared the hell out of me!"

Germaine, who just came out of Juelz's ward, turned around and was startled by Dorothy, who was leaning against the white wall in the corridor. "Dory, when were you admitted to the hospital again? Why do you look so awful? Did Credence do something bad to you again?"

"Do I look awful?"

Dorothy was dizzy, but her heartbeat was regular. She raised her hand and gently patted her cheeks a few times. She looked at Germaine's suspicious eyes, and said with a faint smile, "I'm fine. The doctors said that I have hypoglycemia and I need to rest more, eat more and consume a balanced diet."

She could not tell Germaine that she was angry because Credence was in a hurry to visit Rosalie.

Germaine might think that she was being silly.

She had been hurt so badly by Credence, and yet she still cared about him.

"Oh right, do you know how badly Juelz's injuries were after getting beaten up by Credence yesterday? F*ck, I'm a doctor and I have rarely seen such a serious injury! Dory, let's go. I'll take you there."

To show Dorothy how evil Credence was, Germaine grabbed Dorothy's arm and pulled her forward. They made a turn and walked to Juelz's ward.

How serious was it?

Germaine dragged Dorothy into the ward. When Dorothy saw Juelz's condition, she was taken aback and her face gradually turned pale.

Juelz, who was almost bandaged into a mummy, laid on the hospital bed. At first glance, no one could recognize that the mummy in front of them was the Sherman who was known for his beauty.

His head was covered with a layer of gauze, his nose and face were still bruised, his eyes were swollen, and his body was even more miserable. Even though he was covered with gauze, some parts of his body still bled, staining the gauze. His left leg was broken from Credence's kick, and he had a heavy cast on it. His breathing was extremely weak.

"Look. Before my poor cousin could recover from his previous injuries, he sustained many new injuries. The wounds on Juelz's face aren't a big deal as they are external injuries, but the scariest thing is that he has internal injuries throughout his body!"

"That cruel devil beat him up mercilessly yesterday. Two of his ribs are broken, and the broken bone pierced into his spleen, which caused massive bleeding in the spleen! He was sent to the operating theatre yesterday and has not woken up! Juelz's condition was not good to begin with, and with such a harsh encounter, sooner or later, he would..."

"Germaine!"

Juelz woke up at some point. He looked at Dorothy tenderly with a pair of swollen red eyes. When he heard that Germaine was about to reveal too much information, he quickly interrupted her.

"I did not say anything."

Germaine shrugged indifferently. She felt that there was no need for Juelz to hide certain matters from Dorothy, but she knew better and did not continue.

"I am sorry. It's all my fault. It's my problem and I should not have dragged you in."

Dorothy's mind was in a daze and she only paid attention to the first half of Germaine's sentences. She did not hear the latter part of what Germaine said at all.

Two of his ribs were broken, and the broken bone pierced into his spleen, which caused massive bleeding in the spleen...

Credence really wanted to beat Juelz to death!

It was as if her body had just been fished out of a pool of ice water. It was so cold that her face paled and she trembled.

"As long as you're fine, I'm fine too!"

His fighting skills were really weak against Credence. Juelz's eyes showed loneliness, and he smiled wryly with embarrassment. As he finished talking, he painfully covered his chest and coughed.

When Dorothy saw him looking weak, she felt an ache in her heart.

They had been friends for more than ten years, and they were inseparable.

In her daze, she placed her hand into her pocket to keep warm. Suddenly, her mobile phone rang.

She lowered her head blankly and took her phone out of her pocket. The word 'Credence' appeared on the screen and it made her tremble uncontrollably.

Didn't he go to visit Rosalie? Why did he call her now?

Did he want her to listen to Rosalie and him being sweet with each other over the phone?

At that moment, looking at Juelz who was covered with injuries, her eyes stung and she was not in the mood to pick up the call.

The phone rang again and again, and Dorothy's breathing grew more and more rapid. Her trembling fingers hesitated for a long time, but she did not have the courage to answer the call.

"Dory, who is calling? Answer the phone!"

Germaine squeezed her way to Dorothy. She lowered her head and quickly glanced at the screen. When she noticed that it was Credence calling, she pursed her red lips and let out two cold snorts. She snatched the phone from Dorothy's hand and swiftly hung up the call.

She raised her beautiful eyes and whistled, "You can't be too passive when you are dealing with a cruel and heartless demon like Credence!"

Dorothy bit her lips, smiled helplessly and nodded her head.

What else could she say?

"You are just too gentle and passive." Germaine's hatred for Credence had seeped into her bones. She parted her red lips and continued to complain, "I don't know what is so good about him that made you fall in love with him. Dory, four years of torture is enough. Don't you want a new man and lifestyle? For example, my cousin, Juelz, who has always been loyal and sincere to you? What do you think? Do you have any feelings for this man who is willing to sacrifice his life for you? A man who is not afraid of bloodshed and death?"

"Look at me. How manly am !!"

Juelz ignored the piercing pain in his body. He gritted histeeth and deliberately raised his arms high above his head, posing as if he were a hero.

Dorothy could not help but laugh. "That's enough. You two should stop joking around to make me laugh."

She knew that Juelz and Germaine were deliberately trying to make her feel better. She understood their good intentions.

Germaine rolled her eyes and changed the subject. "Dory, why did Credence call you?"

"I'm not sure. Before he called, he went to visit Rosalie. I heard that her body is rejecting the transplanted kidney."

"Serves her right."

Germaine was so happy that she could not keep quiet. "This is the fate of people who hook up with their brother-in-law."

Germaine had specially prepared the kidney in the dead body for Rosalie.

"D*mn it, I don't believe that I can't kill that shameless b*tch." Germaine thought.

Suddenly, Germaine seemed to remember something. She grabbed Dorothy's arm and ran out like a crazy person. "Let's go and see what is happening to that scheming prude!"

She was certain that Rosalie would seduce Credence.

She wanted to take Dory to the scene and catch them red-handed. Then, Dorothy could sue him for divorce and Credence would have to let Dorothy go..

..........