Chapter 62 Hate her so much

Credence's actions and questions were both straightforward and domineering, of which Dorothy understood at once.

But it didn't mean that she had to obey him.

"No, I don't want to!"

Dorothy was fuming with rage. She pushed against his cold chest with her hands. However, as her hands touched his shirt, Credence caught her arms. The next second, she was pressed onto the bed.

With a snap, the orange light on the bed headboard was switched on by Credence. The deserted guest room was immediately filled with warmth.

Under the light, Dorothy realized that his muscular body was intimately leaning against her breasts.

She anxiously tried to retreat to the other side of the bed.

Her hand accidentally brushed against his erected body part.

At that moment, she was overwhelmed with nervousness.

The man's furious breath blew coldly against her forehead. "I promised to let you go, but I never said that I would allow you to fool around with Juelz Sherman before our divorce! Dorothy, you know what will happen if you disobey me!"

Of course she knew.

Every time, no matter if she angered him accidentally or deliberately, he would ruthlessly and endlessly humiliate her doggy-style.

Dorothy endured the pain on her wrist and sneered calmly, "Don't always use my disobedience as an excuse. You just want to sleep with me, don't you? Come on, I'm ready. Let's settle it earlier, because I want to rest."

Upon hearing that, Credence narrowed his eyes coldly. Hisgaze lowered and landed on her red lips, which were pressed against his chest as well as her long legs.

Dorothy noticed the indiscernible expression on his face. She did not react to it. However, she was extremely nervous on the inside.

Credence lit a cigarette with another hand, then took a deep huff from the cigarette. He suddenly grabbed her chin and covered her mouth, which had been gaping in shock.

Her exclaim was stuck in her throat, and their bodies were pressed together again. Credence held Dorothy's waist firmly, forcing her legs apart. After that, he placed himself in between her legs, and there was no room for her to resist.

Dorothy's eyes turned red as she was choked by the mixture of the strong smell of tobacco and another familiar smell.

"Want it? Beg me!"

Credence bit the cigarette between his thin lips and looked down at Dorothy with a hint of anger in his eyes. It was as if he could burst out in anger at any time.

Beg for what? Psycho!

Dorothy's body stiffened a little. She laughed in a flirtish way and then hugged his waist. Her long and fair fingers slid down his abdomen to his man part. She curled her lips and said with a cold smile, "Did I misunderstand what you are doing? To your dismay, I have finished all the contraceptive pills that you forced me to consume, and there's no condom here. So, how about... next time?"

After that, Dorothy stared at Credence with her big and watery eyes. The man's cold gaze fell on her again. A cruel smile slowly formed at the corner of his thin lips.

The burning sensation from her hand made Dorothy's scalp tingle. However, she had to do it. She knew this man better than anyone else. She hated herself for being like this!

Dorothy thought, "Credence must hate me very much, right?"

What he was hiding in his heart was her sister, Rosalie, his sweetheart!