Chapter 138 An out of the ordinary

Benjamin jabbed his finger at the picture on the big screen which showed the woman talking to Credence.

He suddenly stopped short and turned around. They could tell that the woman was calling out to him.

However, it was a pity that the only emotion they could discern from Credence's face was indifference mingled with impatience.

As for the woman who was trailing behind him, they still were unable to see her face, only her curvaceous back was revealed.

Not at all discouraged by Credence's indifference and him walking away immediately, she followed him up to the second floor.

What did this incident mean?

It meant that this woman who had suddenly

appeared from nowhere had been in contact with Credence for a few minutes.

All they needed to do was show Credence Dorothy's photo and ask him if he had seen her.

negotiating business with some major companies. As he had not been getting quality sleep for a long time, he was physically and mentally exhausted.

So, he had taken advantage of tonight's banquet, and had only shown himself in public for a while.

He had specially asked the hotel to book a lounge for him to sleep in and ordered that no one was allowed to enter the room except for Benjamin.

Jonathan and the others were just too noisy, squawking around like an army of ducks. He would never be able to get the peace and quiet he wanted.

As for Rosalie, she always wanted to flirt when she was around him. However, the strange thing was that although she was his fiancée who he had personally chosen, he had no desire towards her, no matter how he looked at her body.

Therefore, Credence would deliberately avoid any opening where he would spend a night with Rosalie in a room together.

No matter how delicate and charming Rosalie dressed to be, he had absolutely no desire

No connection to get down on her.

Credence thought to himself that he should go to the psychologist this weekend and ask for an explanation.

"Tsk, we don't care whether the banquet is over or not."

Jonathan was the first to rush forwards, taking out his mobile phone. On the screen were a few photos of Dorothy which he had saved since god-knows- when.

He showed it to Credence, smiling while he said, "Credence, take a look. Did this woman look for you tonight?"

Credence lowered his eyelids and cast his deep gaze on the woman's beaming face on the phone.

He simply spat out, "Yes."

He had only brushed Dorothy off as a woman who was trying to hit on him. He confessed that she really did talk to him and had even followed him to the door of the lounge.

However, he had only replied to her once before closing the door and shutting her out.

The sound insulation in the room was quite good, so he was unable to know that Dorothy had been standing in the corridor and knocking on the door for a long time. He did not even know that Rosalie and Dorothy had been engaged in a tit-for-tat conversation.

When he heard that Dorothy really had returned and that it was not an illusion of his, Benjamin was so worked up that he could not even stammer out a word.

Marvin looked around and saw that Jonathan was eager to say something ridiculous. So, he stepped forward and spoke first, "Credence, when she was talking to you, did you feel anything out of the ordinary?"