Chapter 132 Abolutey certain

Deluged with the ups and downs of her past memories, Dorothy did not sleep well for the entire night, assaulted by a headache.

She had a bad dream. In the dream, not only did that man in her heart give Rosalie a grand wedding that shocked the whole world, she had even given birth to a pair of fraternal twins, who were both gorgeous.

They were his spitting image, and anyone who so much as looked at them could tell that they were Credence's children. They were nothing like Belle, who had golden hair and blue eyes, looking not an inch similar to Credence. No one would believe that Belle was Credence's biological daughter.

At first, when Belle had been born, even Dorothy was unable to admit that she had borne a child who resembled nothing like the two of them.

It was only until she had taken great care of Belle in her difficult times that she could feel Belle's cuteness and loveliness. She slowly fell in love with the child that belonged to her and only her.

What was even more ridiculous was that in the dream, Credence had not only rejected to undergo the bone marrow examination, he had even sneered at her, mocking her and claiming that she had found Belle on the streets and was using her to blackmail him?

He said that she had overestimated her own abilities!

No matter how Belle had cried and shouted for her father, he had kicked her away ruthlessly. She had fallen to the ground and continued to cry profusely, sobbing and gasping, until Dorothy's heart had almost shattered to smithereens.

That was his daughter, so how could he do that to her?

Dorothy shivered and woke up from the nightmare, cold sweat soaking her body. She held her sleeping daughter in her arms tightly. Her heart was in so much pain that she almost burst into tears.

Ever since Belle had been diagnosed with leukemia, Dorothy had been both mentally and physically exhausted. She wished she could bear the pain and torture of leukemia on Belle's behalf.

Every time Belle was sent to the hospital and subjected to the agonizing blood transfusion, Dorothy would also break down and cry all the same.

She secretly thought in her heart that the heavens must be punishing her for giving birth to Belle without Credence's consent!

Dorothy laid on the bed, her eyes wide open for a long time as she was in deep thought.

Suddenly, she noticed the bright sky and the rising morning sun shining brightly from the windowsill, filling the room with beauty and warmth.

She glanced at the screen of her phone. It was almost seven in the morning, so it was time for her to get up and prepare to head over to Juelz's company, for she needed to be there at nine o'clock.

She got out of bed and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. There was not the slightest movement in Germaine's room. She might still be sleeping as she had dallied with her boyfriends too much till late at night.

At half past seven, Dorothy brought a plate of sandwiches and a few other dishes to the dining table.

Yawning, Germaine opened the door and
came out. She stared at the scrumptious breakfast, her charming eyes suddenly sparkling as she said, "Girl, I haven't eaten your food in years. Imagine how famished my stomach is,"

"Now that I'm back, you can request anything that you want to eat. Help yourself to the food."

Dorothy smiled and urged Germaine to quickly wash up as she still needed Germaine to drop her off at Juelz's company.

When it was almost eight o'clock, Dorothy walked into Belle's room and woke her up. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she changed Belle into a pink dress and a pair of small leather shoes of the same color. She then took her to the dining table so that she could have breakfast with Germaine.