Chapter 91 Suspicious

Benjamin received a phone call from Credence and followed his orders. Not only did he buy a brand- new suit, but he also brought a set of steaming hot breakfast for him.

As soon as he opened the door and walked in, Benjamin felt Credence's coldness wafting through, so cold that he could not help but shudder.

"Mr. Scott, here are the clothes you asked for."

Benjamin shook the bag in his hand and then said with concern, "It's almost eight o'clock. Mr. Scott, you have gastric problems. You should eat something first."

"No need."

The coldness in his eyes made the atmosphere chilly. He took the bag from Benjamin's hand and walked into the bathroom without another word. After changing into the black suit, he threw away the pants he had taken off without hesitation.

He had only placed the black coat on Rosalie casually, as he had felt pity for her earlier. When he understood that Dorothy had been drugged with Mosemary which had caused her to lose her senses and attacked people, the pity he had for Rosalie turned into disgust.

It had been four years. While it was true that he rarely cared about Dorothy and disliked her, he still knew her personality very well.

She was a woman who was reluctant to kill even an ant or a cockroach. She had suffered and endured every type of hardship in their four-year marriage. How could a woman like that be vicious enough to murder her own sister?

Anyone that could murder in public was either an idiot or a lunatic.

When the door was opened, Credence frowned and looked at Benjamin. He still had breakfast in his hands. After a long while, he rubbed his temples with his fingers and walked out in heavy footsteps.

Benjamin caught up to him and asked, "Mr. Scott, are you going to the company or..."

"I'm going to the emergency room at the opposite block."

After a while, he asked coldly, "How is the video of Dorothy committing murder that's being circulated over the internet being handled?"

"Don't worry, Mr. Scott. It's almost done. Apart from a few keyboard warriors who can't make it viral, we've deleted it from most major news sources due to our connections."

"Wait for me in the car first."

Credence's handsome face tensed and he did not say anything else. He slowly took a cigarette and a lighter out of his pocket. He lit the cigarette and took a few puffs with his gloomy face. Under the curling white smoke, his eyes turned cold and ruthless, like a wolf was about to pounce. It was as if that had always been his true colors.

Was Mr. Scott doubting Rosalie?

Thank the heavens, for Mr. Scott had finally come to his senses.

At that moment, Benjamin felt all kinds of feelings welling up inside of him.

.........

In the emergency room on the second floor...

Rosalie, who was supposed to be dying and in need of surgery, was sitting at the operating table. Her fair face bore a dark expression, not showing any other emotion.

She took out a bottle of red wine and a wineglass from a storage cabinet. After thinking for a long time, she still decided to pour some wine into the glass and drank a few sips.

She only took half a sip so that there wouldn't be any traces of alcohol on her breath.

However, her love for drinking was the same as how much she loved Credence. Upon starting to drink it, she would get addicted. The more she drank, the more she wanted it for herself!