Chapter 116 Entrusted

Rosalie laid on the cold floor for a long time. When she slowly felt her strength coming back to her, she picked up the bottle of the ointment and placed her elbows on the floor to support herself up. She walked into the bathroom and cleaned her face and body from the dirt and bloodstains.

As she was wiping the blood between her legs, she could not help but sob loudly.

All this while, she had been keeping her precious virginity for Credence. She wanted to keep it until their marriage. However, she had never expected this to happen.

The underground parking lot incident of her being humiliated that she had made up had aroused Credence's distrust and suspicion.

He had even secretly arranged for a doctor to check on her body without her knowledge. He had been able to ensure that she was still a virgin.

When Credence had thrown the medical reports at I her feet, she knew that he had found out that she had entirely been slandering Dorothy all this time. Those thugs had not been hired by Dorothy at all.

She had thought that he would not harm her since she had loved him for four years. Who knew that cruel man was even willing to spend money on thugs to ask them to humiliate her...

He had even stood in the corridor outside the room and listened to her heart-wrenching cries for help, yet he had stayed rooted to the ground and left her to scream and cry!

How could there be such a cruel and heartless man in this world?

"Credence, Dorothy, hate you all. Go to hell, both of you! want the both of you to go to hell!"

Rosalie cried until her throat was hoarse and she ran out of energy. She gradually stopped crying, her eyes red and swollen.

She took out the mobile phone from her leather bag. There were around twenty missed calls from Linda.

She returned the call with tears in her bloodshot eyes.

As soon as the call was connected, Linda's panicked voice came from the other end, "Rosie, I've been so anxious. I've been calling you for solong. Why didn't you pick up? What happened between you and Credence? Why is he suddenly pressuring the Fisher family's business and shares again? The price of our stocks is falling continuously. It's devastating. Your father said that) if our stocks continue to fall like this, we'll all be bankrupted."

Credence. The culprit was Credence again. What on earth did he want? After hearing Linda's cries, Rosalie clenched her phone tightly. She answered coldly with her red and swollen eyes, "Mom, we had a small dispute. Don't worry. I'll go to the company to look for Dad first. It'll be fine."

After hanging up on the call, Rosalie stared at her own reflection in the mirror. She could not understand why everything had turned out like this, although every step of her plan had been carried out meticulously... She was losing her place in Credence's heart.

On the contrary, Dorothy, who had an affair with Juelz and even bore his child, was still carving an even deeper place in Credence's heart.At that moment, Rosalie knew that she could never

forgive Dorothy. She would make sure that Dorothy! ended up in jail!

........

It was a Monday morning, and the time was half past nine in the morning. The hearing about Dorothy's murder was finally about to start.

Not a single sound could be heard in the court, and the atmosphere was incredibly solemn.

Under Credence's deliberate arrangement and intervention, there were a few spectators apart for the parties involved and the lawyers.