Chapter 167 Save her, Daddy.

The man in the driver's seat suddenly looked up and his sharp gaze noticed the movements in front. He saw a dirty pinkish little figure standing in the middle of the road, pursing her lips and sobbing.

He also noticed the pair of beautiful eyes, which were as blue as the sky, looked awfully familiar.

Jeremy's cold face suddenly froze. A strange emotion welled up from the depths of his cold eyes. From the looks of it, he was almost about to crash into the little girl.

Squeak...

He turned the steering wheel fiercely, and his car drifted sideways before barely passing the little girl's body by two centimeters.

He drifted for a whole ten meters before stopping the white Maserati. He opened the door, got out with a gloomy look, and walked towards her.

His handsome face looked indifferent. He lowered his head and asked in a condescending tone. "You must be Belle!"

He could tell that the little girl had suffered a lot.

Her pale face was covered with dust, and she had lost her left shoe. There were dust and scratch marks on the back of her fair and tender leg. The tip of her toes were scratched by sharp stones too, and blood seeped out slowly.

When she saw him approaching, she raised her small hands to wipe the tears on her face. Strangely, she was not afraid of his cold face at all. Instead, she pounced on him and hugged his long skinny legs with her thin arms. She rubbed her mouth gently and said, "Daddy, are you my daddy whom I have missed so much and finally came to protect me?"

When Belle got close to Jeremy, he remembered that she was Credence's daughter. His mind was in a mess, and he wanted to kick her off. But the little girl softly called him "Daddy". It was such a clear shout that he withdrew the evil thoughts in his heart. His heart, which had been wandering in hell for so many years, was suddenly softened. He patiently stayed by her side, as if to cooperate with her.

Her soft hands held his trouser leg and led him forward. Her soft little voice was filled with anxiety, and it was also hoarse from dehydration. "Daddy, my beautiful godmother has been taken away by bad people. Save her, Daddy."

Jeremy did not move at all. He smiled at her and asked, "Is your godmother Germaine?"

"Yes, she is my beautiful godmother."

Belle tugged at him twice, but he did not respond. She anxiously raised her head and looked at him with her big blue teary eyes. "Daddy, the bad guys are right in front. Can you please hurry up? I don't want... I don't want her to die!"

"How many bad guys are there?" He asked.

To find Germaine as soon as possible, Jeremy wasted a lot of time and had taken a lot of wrong paths. He didn't expect to hear about her location from Belle. He had always been able to control his emotions freely, but now, he could not calm himself down. His face was dark and full of rage. He looked fierce and horrible.

The cold temperament made Belle tremble. She then withdrew her hand to count her fingers, "Daddy, there was a woman; three, four, five, a lot of men. They tore her clothes and she was crying."

Jeremy could not bear to continue to listen. He suddenly reached out and squeezed her arm like an eagle carrying a chick and flung her into the car mercilessly. He smiled at Belle with an aura that was as evil as the devil. "You little brat, you've mistaken me for someone else. I am not your daddy. If you keep shouting, I will cut your tongue out."

"Don't cut my tongue." Belle pleaded.

She shivered and quickly covered her pale little mouth with her thin hands. "Why are you not my daddy? I can feel that you are my daddy."