Chapter 60 Enchanting thought

What else could it be?

"It is because he doesn't love you, foolish girl."

However, Germaine did not voice out her thoughts to avoid hurting Dorothy again. She only secretly complained in her heart.

Gazing at Dorothy who was looking haggard, Juelz couldn't bear the sorrow in his heart. He shifted his gaze to a bunch of roses on the bar table. He took a bunch of delicate roses and placed them in Dorothy's palm. He blinked his sparkling eyes gently, "Dorothy, Credence is a jerk. You should have left him a long time ago. I've been waiting for you to fall in love with me since I was seventeen years old, the year you saved me. If you are willing, I'm always ready to marry you!"

After finding out that Credence had agreed to the divorce and let Dorothy go, Juelz's heart was filled with joy and excitement.

To be honest, compared to Credence, other than being younger, he didn't have any other advantage.

Having such an excellent man as his love rival, there was no chance for him to win. He had always been ready to stay by Dorothy's side and become her best friend for life.

Out of the blue, there was a turning point for him. He had to express his elation by just drinking a few glasses of fine wine.

Therefore, among the three of them, Dorothy and Germaine looked depressed, whereas Juelz was in a good mood. However, he tried to suppress it. He was excited but dared not fully reveal his truest feelings.

"Juelz, I'm not in a good mood. Don't joke with me."

Dorothy's gaze was blank as she swirled the wineglass in her hand. She shook her head with a wry smile, "Germaine, Ialways thought that the reason he is so obsessed with Rosalie was that I didn't love him enough. However, it turns out... it was not true. He never allowed me into his heart and his world! I was just a stranger to him, just a tool that he needed to unwind himself with."

"I still don't understand why he agreed to marry me since he loves Rosalie with all his heart."

"Even if Sheldon threatened him into marrying me by using the Scott Group as the bargaining chip, if he didn't want to, this marriage wouldn't have happen."

She had once asked Credence, who was in a good mood, this question after they had sex. However, he only looked at her with narrowed eyes and a faint smile without saying anything to her.

After that, she wouldn't ask again as he didn't intend to answer.

"Girl, don't put all the blame on yourself. It's not your fault. It's Credence's, that blind jerk!"

He married you because of your big breasts that got him erected. You are more beautiful and fitter than Rosalie, that vixen! I know men well. They only think with their lower body!"

Germaine's heart ached for Dorothy. She picked up a tissue to wipe Dorothy's tears. She had thought that if Dorothy married someone she had loved since the age of sixteen, she could live a blissful and happy life from then on.

However, over the past four years, no one knew more about Dorothy's life than Germaine did.

Dorothy loved him deeply. However, she couldn't get his love in return. She was unwilling to leave him, even though she knew that he never loved her at all. The same went for Jeremy and Germaine.

After listening to Germaine's words, Dorothy's heartache grew. She raised her head and took a sip of wine, speaking out of self-mockery, "Credence was attracted by my body, and that's why he wanted to marry me. Only for the s*x, and not because he loves me."

In the heart of that cruel man, she was nothing but a toy that he had spent a lot of money on. That was all.

Dorothy closed her eyes in sorrow. She didn't want to think about this heartbreaking question anymore.