Chapter 146 Not a match at all

Dorothy drove to a street not far from the venue. Meanwhile, Juelz had just arrived a few minutes earlier.

She took the small cooler box from his hand and put it into the car. She understood Credence's personality, and he would never allow Juelz to take his blood for no reason at all. Thus, she could not help but ask softly, "Juelz, can you tell me how you did it?"

Even though Dorothy was mentally prepared, Credence had always held a spot in her heart, and she cared more about him than her own life.

However, at this moment, Dorothy was only worried about Credence, not Juelz, making him feel a sense of alienation and sadness.

Then, he reached his hand out and gently raised Dorothy's chin. His long, warm fingers trembled a little. They were so close to each other as he met her crystal-clear eyes. He smiled and said, "I found a lot of people to beat him up and we knocked him out. I managed to do it when he could not resist at all."

If he got knocked out, just how bad were his injuries?

Given his strong personality, he would have hung on as long as he could and only fainted when his body really could not stand it any longer.

Then, Dorothy looked up in a daze, "Juelz, how's Credence?"

It was true that she still hated that man, and she hated him for never reciprocating to her affection and love. She despised him for always protecting Rosalie when it came down to her and Rosalie. She loathed him for ignoring her bitter pleadings and getting rid of her child without her consent.

However, she had never thought about killing him or ending his life.

What a strange feeling this was. When she heard

Juelz mention that Credence had gotten beaten up until he was unconscious, she did not feel happiness upon getting her revenge, but the only thing she felt in her heart was concern as she was worried about his condition.

She was really such a b*tch.

Alas, she only loved Credence and her heart had no room for anyone else. What could she do about that?

"Dory, you're hurting me like this just because ! love you."

Juelz lowered his gaze. There was a stinging pain in his heart that was mixed with irritation.

The irritation had lasted for a total of eighteen years, and it was spiraling out of control.

He placed his fingernail along her sharp chin and slowly trailed it to her soft lips. When he looked at her, his eyes were filled with endless tenderness.

"Dory, I want to kiss you. I really want to kiss you right now!"

Hence, Dorothy was rendered speechless.

She was completely shocked by how aggressive Juelz was, as he had never been this domineering towards her before.

Was he confessing his love to her?

Back then, it was not that he had never confessed to her, but he had never been as aggressive as he was at the moment.

Dorothy's heartbeat was extremely rapid, and she felt extremely flustered Then, she bit her lips as she had no idea how to refuse him.

She closed her eyes and finally regained her rationality. She smiled apologetically at Juelz, "I'm sorry. I don't want to lie to you, and don't want to lie to myself either."

She pushed him away hard as if he was the plague. Then, she turned around and got into the driver's seat, and started the car. She tried to get away from Juelz as fast and far as she could, leaving him standing in the same spot in a lonely manner.