Chapter 157 Stop don't come over

Rosalie was in too much pain, but she dared not make a sound. She curled up at the foot of the bed, her delicate face pale as her lips trembled. "Credence, do you still blame me for not saving Dorothy? I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I don't blame you for bankrupting the Fisher family. I won't blame you for kicking me, either. But... could you please tell me the reason?"

"Even if you want to sentence me to death, you still have to let me know what I've done wrong."

Credence looked down at her from high above.

His cold voice trembled a little as he let out a smile. "After my car accident, there may have been some blood clot on my brain nerves suppressing it, but I didn't lose my memories! The only reason I've selectively lost my memories is because of your actions, right?"

"Six years ago, you kept framing Dorothy. You plotted against your own sister that grew up with you. You were also the one who caused my father to end up in a coma. Six years later, in order to satisfy your own selfish desires, you made me lose my memories. You really do have a lot of great tricks up your sleeves!"

"Now, Dorothy has gone missing, and I don't know whether she is dead or alive. Do you still think you can continue to live a good life?"

Upon hearing his words, Rosalie was horrified beyond her mind. She continued to cry and beg. "Credence, I didn't do all that. I really had no intentions to harm your father. I've never wanted to harm Dorothy, too. I've never even thought about making you lose your memories. I never expected things to turn out this way. I just wanted to love you, and I only wanted you to love me as well!"

"Credence, I never wanted Dorothy to die. I just hoped that if she was gone forever, then you could find the good in me and love me too."

"Since we can't find where Dorothy is, then can you treat me as her? Let me accompany you every day and serve you. You can take it as my atonement for losing Dorothy!"

Credence couldn't bear to hear about Dorothy's death. His body had been left in extreme fatigue for a long time, and he was already at the end of his strength. His vision darkened and his tall body tottered around. He was like a kite that had lost its strings, falling all the way down.

"Credence!"

Seeing that there was something amiss with Credence, Jonathan hurriedly rushed forwards in a hurry and grabbed him. He supported him to a chair and stopped him from falling to the ground.

"Mr. Scott, what's wrong?"

As soon as Benjamin opened the door, he heard the sound and rushed inside. He pulled Rosalie, who was about to jump on Credence with tears, and threw her back to the hospital bed. He was so disgusted with her that he failed to even give her a second look.

If it weren't for this f*cking b*tch clinging herself to Mr. Scott's side for so long, a lot of troubles would not have even happened.

Mr. Scott might have had even a good life with Mrs. Scott, and their relationship might even be sweet and smooth.

Credence laid on the seat and coughed rapidly. After a while, he calmed himself down and slowly turned his gaze to Rosalie, who was crouching on the hospital bed, and smiled. It was such a cold smile, her blood freezing over by the chill.

"Rosalie, your time has come! Since you've schemed against Dorothy and sent her to prison, I will now send you to prison as well and have you locked up with other men!"

When Rosalie heard him say these words, she was terrified out of her wits.

If he really sent her there, would she even be able to come out alive?