Chapter 47 What are you trying to do?

Credence was ruthless when dealing with women that he did not care about. His words were as sharp as a blade, stabbing deeply into Germaine's heart.

"You..."

Germaine's face turned pale, and her red lips trembled. In the end, she swallowed her unwillingness.

This time, she had secretly bought a plane ticket and sneaked back home. If Gordan knew about it, he would punish her severely. He might not allow her to enter Talco City for another twenty years.

If she could not see Jeremy for a long period of time, she might as well die.

Furthermore, if Jeremy found out, he would avoid meeting her and go as far away from her as he could. He would not give her any opportunity to look at him, hug him or covet him.

The fact that she could not see Jeremy was enough to make Germaine feel horrible!

"You win!"

After being caught red-handed by Credence, Germaine was angry but she could do nothing about it.

"Get out."

He spat out two words to Germaine coldly.

Germaine silently gave Dorothy an 'All the best' look and walked out of the bedroom.

"Wh-what are you trying to do?"

Suddenly, she realized that a hard part of the man was poking her lower abdomen. Dorothy lowered her head, shewas so scared that she froze.

He wouldn't do that to her here, would he?

Dorothy's whole body trembled as she tried to break free from Credence's grasp. When she moved her feet, she might have been a little too anxious that she almost stumbled forward.

Her body suddenly rose into the air.

Credence pulled her into his arms in time.

The man took Dorothy back onto the bed and put her down steadily. The moment he leaned over and looked down, he caught a glimpse of two fair bumps through her open neckline.

His dark long eyebrows gradually loosened, and the rage in his heart turned into desire in a certain part of his body.

He pressed down on her and whispered through his thin lips, "I want you!"

As he said this, his eyes gradually grew hot and, accompanied by his warm breathing, travelled from Dorothy's nose, lips, and chin, all the way down to her delicate neck, and finally to her breasts...

Dorothy did not expect this man to be so shameless. Her smooth pajamas neckline almost covered his handsome face. When she looked down at him, it seemed like he was firmly stuck to her breasts and was passionately biting them.

At this moment, Dorothy's face turned from pale to red.

"No! Let me go!"

Dorothy really could not accept that this man, who had been rude to her, was pretending as if nothing had happened and calmly pressing her onto the bed to have sex...

She twisted her body beneath him. She was so angry that her voice grew hoarse, "B*stard! Whenever you want to do this, I have to cooperate? Why? What do you take me for? I'm not a prostitute. I can also be in a bad mood and don't want to cooperate. I don't want to do this at all, and I don't want to do this with you. Get up and don't touch me!"

If he wanted to kiss her, she would bite him and pinch him!

Fiercely and violently!

Her fingernails were long and sharp, and they pierced into the muscles of his strong arms...