Chapter 69 Impossible

One and a half hour later, Credence returned to the office with exhaustion. He passed all the documents and records regarding the deposit account found by Victor to Benjamin. He frowned and ordered coldly, "Tell me the results in three hours."

Credence, who hadn't slept for nearly twenty hours, was weighed down by fatigue and annoyance. It was because he didn't find any updates about Dorothy at all.

Under Juelz's assistance, Dorothy didn't book her flight ticket using her identity card. Credence could not find her flight record even after checking all the flight records.

That woman was cunning!

Not only did she turn off the location of her phone, she also discarded her sim card. Hence, it was impossible to locate her.

Fortunately, Benjamin had led all the top technicians of the company to collaborate with the mobile department, and finally, he managed to delete the two messages he sent to Dorothy's phone.

Credence sat gloomily behind the computer desk with one arm supporting his heavy head and the other hand holding a cigarette between his fingers. As the lighter was lit, the cigarette was ignited in an instant. The small red flame shone on his face which was as cold as frost.

His phone, which was thrown casually on the desk, suddenly rang. His body shook, and his eyes swept over the phone screen hurriedly. It was a call from Rosalie. His cold look revealed a hint of impatience as he furrowed his brows and ignored the call.

He only answered the phone call when Rosalie called him for the second time, "It's me!"

Rosalie's tender voice sounded, "Credence, today is my birthday. I miss you badly and I want to see you. I want to hear your birthday wishes for me. Can you come to the hospital and accompany me?"

"No, I have something to settle today."

Credence held his phone and listened with a frown, not moving at all. He was very quiet, and his voice was low. He was not indifferent. He was just incomparably straight-forward, talking without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Rosalie pleaded on the other end of the call, "Credence, I won't take up a lot of your time. You just have to give me one second. I want to see you. Just a glance will do."

There were no changes in his facial expression. His aura suddenly turned cold. He said, "Rosalie, Dorothy once told me that you were the one behind my father's incident. She didn't stab you. In fact, you were the one who planned everything including that time when you were raped by the gangsters in the parking lot. Do you ever intend to explain it to me?"

When Dorothy abandoned him and the Scott family completely, she didn't want anything at all, including the unlimited card he gave her. It was placed on the bedside table. She only took a few sets of clothes before she left. Credence suddenly realized that Dorothy was different fromwhat he thought of her-willing to do anything for power and status.

Hence, what Dorothy told him had high credibility.

Rosalie's delicate body shook. She widened her eyes in disbelief and said, "Credence, what do you mean... Do you really think I did all these? Credence, I love you. Why would I hurt Mr. Sheldon whom you respect the most? Also, if I had planned all these, why would I suffer from kidney damage or get raped by those gangsters? It's pointless for me to do all these."

Credence, I'm really sad that you are suspicious of me, but I'll never blame you. I have been in love with you since I was 18 years old,"

As Rosalie spoke, she started weeping.

Credence's thin lips twitched when he heard her cry sorrowfully. However, he didn't say anything and ended the call in silence.

Rosalie stared dazedly at the phone screen which turned black after Credence hung the phone call. She couldn't help feeling a chill at the bottom of her heart.

Wasn't all the evidence on those incidents two years ago destroyed?

Why was Credence suddenly asking about those incidents?

Why did he seem to have changed into another person after Dorothy left?

"Miss Rosalie, didn't Mr. Scott promise to come to the hospital and visit you?" Yvonne asked. She stood by the bed with a pale face, looking anxious.

"Miss Rosalie, why don't you try to call Mr. Scott again? My father really didn't intend to manipulate the stock of the Scott Group. He just failed to control his greed and spent money asking ten people living in the sub-urban area to buy a large amount of shares at the same time. He was ready to make a huge amount of profit when the stock price rose. Unfortunately, someone discovered it... The high-level personnel of Mr. Scott's company ordered my father to sell all his shares and also to pay ten times in fines. You should have known my family's situation. We can't afford such a huge amount of fine even if we sell everything we possess.

Miss Rosalie, as I have been helping you sincerely, please help me, and help my family!"

Rosalie had just been frightened by what Credence said. At that moment, upon listening to Yvonne's begging, her impatience was evident on her face, "Yvonne, what did you do when you went to treat Dorothy? Dorothy ran away from home, but now Credence has a problem with me. He didn't come to visit me and hung up my phone call directly. How can I help you? Did you accidentally trigger Dorothy's suspicion when you were treating her?"

"It's impossible. It can't be that!"

Yvonne quickly shook her head and denied it. She said sincerely, "When we were treating Dorothy, I followed your plans step by step. Nothing could have gone wrong.

In my opinion, the reason Mr. Scott suddenly suspects you and is being indifferent towards you is that he wants to take revenge for Dorothy. Miss Rosalie, if it goes on like this, Mr.Scott will fall in love with your sister sooner or later, and the hope of captivating Mr. Scott's heart and love will become mild.

"Please help me and my dad get through this crisis, Miss Rosalie. I promise, our family will never betray you, not to mention the Fisher family!"

It was undeniable that Yvonne was indeed a high-caliber student in science. Her logical thinking was very outstanding, and she managed to persuade Rosalie using her reasonable sentences.

The sentence "Mr. Scott will fall in love with your sister sooner or later" was undoubtedly a stab in Rosalie's heart.

She had put a lot of effort into setting up one trap after another to make Credence hate Dorothy, and then divorce her as soon as possible and kick her out of the house.

Credence falling in love with Dorothy? Nope, it is impossible!

She would cut off any possibility of Credence falling in love with Dorothy, at the cost of her own life.

Rosalie dialed the mysterious number and made a phone call without any hesitation.

As soon as the phone rang, someone answered the call. A man with a malicious voice agreed to Rosalie's request at once.

"Yvonne, don't worry. I'll help you solve your family's trouble very soon," Rosalie said. She raised her eyebrows and smiled smugly, "Also, I'm destined to be Credence's next wife!".

...........