Chapter 160 Have I gone too far?

When Juelz was about to kiss her, Dorothy was thoroughly dumbfounded.

Firstly, it was because she was mentally unprepared. The other reason was that her alcohol-filled head made her dizzy and her reaction was a little slow.

Just when she was about to come back to her senses, Juelz's kiss was less than half a centimeter away from her lips. Dorothy's face immediately turned red, and she turned her head anxiously.

Her heartbeat was a little uneven.

She was pressed against the wall by the man's hot and warm chest. His tender eyes, as well as the refreshing sunshine feeling emitted from his body, completely covered Dorothy. She could not hide from it, nor could she escape.

"Juelz, don't, don't do this."

Dorothy bit her lips tightly. Her legs had turned jelly and she could not support herself. She slipped and fell to the ground.

"Must you be this scared of being kissed by me?"

Juelz was both angry and amused. He stretched out his long arms and wrapped them around her soft waist. He tightened his grip and his handsome face pressed against her red lips. He was only an inch away from her. "Dory, tell me, you said that you would accept my proposal when Belle's illness is cured, are you still going to keep your promise?"

"I think, I might keep it."

Dorothy was drunk. She tried her best to open her eyes to think for a while. She seemed to have said something like that before, thus she nodded. However, her focus was on the words "when Belle's illness is cured". When she recalled that she had just narrowly escaped death and still hadn't got pregnant with Credence's child, pain and hatred gradually appeared on her face. "Juelz, I am really not a good mother. Belle has suffered so much, and her life is slowly ending. Yet I still haven't made any progress in getting pregnant... I'm really useless. I'm so useless."

"Dory, don't be sad, as long as we don't give up. There will surely be a way."

Juelz narrowed his handsome eyes. When he saw how helpless she was, he thought that she looked like a weak little girl and felt pity for her. He could not help but lower his head to kiss her fair and tender neck.

It was a light and soft kiss, like a dragonfly skimming the surface of the water, leaving a mark of his tenderness and joy there.

Dorothy held her breath. She was so weak that she did not have any strength to push him away. She laid in his arms softly. Their heads were stuck together in a flirtatious position.

On the other side, Jonathan was the most sympathetic one among the three men. He saw how badly Credence treated Molly, he rushed over to check on her injuries and helped her up. He expressed his apology casually. "Miss Molly, Credence has always been like this. This is his personality, I mean his temper. Well, I'm sorry. I'll double your tip for tonight."

When she heard that she was going to receive double the pay, she endured the humiliation and pain. Despite her teary eyes, she smiled at Jonathan charmingly and said, "Thank you, Mr. Stanton, I, I'm fine."

After bribing Molly with money, Jonathan turned around and walked towards that silent man. He was shocked to find out that he was staring straight at a couple who were hugging each other not far away. Blood-thirsty killing intent could be seen in the depths of his gaze.

That cold and gloomy aura almost made Jonathan freeze. He shivered and said while trembling, "Credence, what's wrong with you? You that flashy couple? Hey, that woman looks quite familiar."

"Wait, f*ck, oh f*ck, I recognize her. She looks to be Dorothy, but, that's impossible. Ever since Dorothy fell into the river, no one could find her body. It can't be her."