Chapter 34 A deal

Linda's wailing could be heard from the other end of the phone. "Rosie passed out from shock just now. She's dying. The doctor said that her kidney ruptured and she has lost a lot of blood. She needs a kidney transplant now... Credence, can you come over?"

Despite the interruption, Credence's face remained unchanged. His eyes were cold as he said, "Okay, I'll be there right away."

'Hurry up, Credence! Also, remember to find Dorothy. Bring that b*tch to the hospital and dig out her kidney immediately to save my Rosie. That's what she owes our Fisher family and Rosie."

Linda's loud cries came through the phone. Credence exhaled deeply and threw a cold gaze toward Dorothy. Then, he hung up the phone in silence.

As Credence was answering the phone, Dorothy was held tightly in his arms all the time. Unable to break free, she was able to hear Linda's words clearly.

Staring at the phone in Credence's hand absent-mindedly, she could not help but feel a chill run down her spine.

"Are you going to take me to the hospital now to donate my kidney to Rosalie?"

The fact that he was able to tolerate her until now was all because of Rosalie.

Losing a kidney was not a big deal. She could still withstand it.

At least, it was better than to live with countless suffering!

After evaluating the pros and cons, Dorothy looked at Credence calmly. A long-lost smile appeared on her face, making her look even prettier. "If I donate my kidney to her, you'll have to agree to a divorce!"

Credence stared at her smiling face. For some reason, he felt a twinge of pain in his heart.

He wished to tell her that he remembered it was her birthday that day. He had even told his assistant to prepare a birthday present for long ago. In fact, he did not want to divorce her at all.

However, he wavered at the thought of Rosalie dying on the operating table without a healthy kidney. The last thing he wanted was for her to die at a young age.

Eventually, he could not bring himself to reject her.

After a long moment of silence, Credence nodded and said, "Okay, I promise you."

Upon saying that, he felt a sharp pain in his heart. The stinging pain made him taste bitterness in his mouth.

"Alright, deal!"

Dorothy thought that she was strong enough to face any blow from Credence. However, she did not expect that the moment he nodded his head, her heart would feel like it had been stabbed by a sharp knife. It hurt so much that she could not even shed tears.

Everyone in Talco City knew that Dorothy was madly in love with Credence.

Also, everyone knew that it was Rosalie whom Credence loved.

Dorothy was so fond of him that she even felt inferior and bitter when she called his name.

At this moment, she finally came to her senses.

Even if she handed over her life to Credence, it was nothing compared to even a strand of hair of Rosalie.

No matter how stubborn she was or how much she loved him, she should wake up now!

After completing this deal, she would finally obtain her valuable freedom. It would not be a big loss for her.

Dorothy no longer hesitated after making up her mind. She looked at Credence and motioned him to let go of her. Then, she walked to the towel rack on the right and grabbed a blue bath towel to wrap her naked body.

At this moment, there was a loud bang.

Juelz had finally succeeded in breaking down the heavy bathroom door. With a heavily bruised and swollen face, he said to Credence through gritted teeth. "why should dory donate her kidney to that b*tch only an inhumane beast like you would come up with such a ridiculous idea! Let me ask you, did Dory do anything wrong? Why are you hurting her over and over again? Is it just because she loves you?"

"Stop it, Juelz."

Before Credence could say anything, Dorothy interrupted Juelz. She took a deep breath and continued, "I have decided on this, and I will not change my mind."

"Dory..."

Juelz's face turned even darker. He was so mad that he almost could not speak. "Are you crazy? Why are you giving away one of your kidneys for no reason? What if something goes wrong with your body in the future? Who is going to f*cking take the responsibility?"

Dorothy shook her head. She replied with a cold smile, "Juelz, what else can I not afford to lose at this moment?"

How was she going to tell Juelz that all she had for Credence was hatred after she had lost her child?

Juelz's heart ached for her.

"Are you done talking? If so, leave with me right now!"

Credence observed everything on the sidelines. He ignored the strange feeling he had from knowing that she would rather donate her kidney than stay married to him. Wearing a livid face, he walked out of the bathroom.

.......

In the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital.

There was a faint smile on Rosalie's face as she lay on the hospital bed. She looked energetic. Except for her pale face, she was no different from a healthy person.

"Say something, Rosie."

Linda sat by the bed with an anxious look. "Didn't you say that you are the one who Credence loves? Why didn't he do anything to Dorothy when he learned about her scandal with Juelz? He is even reluctant to divorce that b*tch! What went wrong?"

Rosalie had clearly noticed Credence's abnormality in the video. Upon listening to Linda's complaints, she felt even more annoyed. She said impatiently. "I can't read his mind, How am I supposed to know? Anyway, you have just called him. If everything goes smoothly, he will definitely drag Dorothy to the hospital to donate her kidney to me. Mom, do you still remember our previous arrangements?"

"Yes. I have paid a big sum of money to those who are involved. Just rest assured."

Since young, Rosalie had shown extraordinary wisdom. Therefore, Linda and her husband, Caleb, had always listened to her without any doubt

"Alright," Rosalie replied

Laying on the soft, white pillow, a trace of hatred flashed across her beautiful face. She said with a smile, "Don't worry, Mom After getting rid of Dorothy, I will be Credence's future wife!"

A Kidney transplant was a risky surgical procedure. A small mistake could easily take Dorothy's life. Moreover, the mistake could also be done without anyone noticing.

It would turn out to be just a straightforward medical accident.

As long as Credence did not suspect anything, it would be useless even if Juelz insisted on investigating the matter. Rosalie was certain that Juelz would not be able to find any solid evidence at all.

No one would be able to help Dorothy this time.

Rosalie stared at the white ceiling with cold eyes. She could not help but show a triumphant smile at the thought of her perfect plan..

............