Chapter 61 Can you do it?

In a daze, Dorothy felt that a cold stare was fixated on her. It was frigid and threatening. She could feel her anxiety and her heart beat faster.

Opening her eyes, she was shocked to see herself in Juelz's arms, and his thick lips were inching closer to her lips...

"Juelz, thank you for sending me home. I'll get out now."

Dorothy turned her face quickly and dodged him. She opened the door swiftly and got out of the car like a frightened rabbit running away.

After coming to a standstill, she raised her head and her eyes met Credence's magnificent eyes that were a few meters away. Dorothy's face turned pale gradually.

With a flick, Credence lit up his cigarette. He parted his lips slightly to smoke and then breathed out slowly. In the swirling white mist, his cold and stern features were blurred completely, and no one could see his true emotion.

Dorothy felt a little awkward, as if she had been caught in the act inside the car. She squeezed a smile onto her face calmly, "It's late. Is there anything you need?"

This man, who had not shown up for half a month, didn't stay by Rosalie's side. Instead, he drove for an hour to this villa in a suburb. Dorothy did not know what was going on, and she felt extremely uneasy.

Credence had finished smoking. He flicked the cigarette into the rubbish bin at the side of the road casually. His eyes were as dark as ink, exhibiting a mixture of emotions that Dorothy couldn't figure out. An expression that seemed like self-mockery disappeared in a flash.

He stared at Dorothy who was wearing a long white chest-wrapped dress. She looked very charming with herlong hair draped over her shoulders. He smelled a strong scent of alcohol on her body, and he furrowed his eyebrows sharply. He said, "Dorothy, you drank with another man and took him home before you got divorced. Are you so impatient?"

His voice was low and attractive as usual. However, it was as horrible as a demon's to Dorothy. She could feel her body involuntarily tremble.

After a long silence, she fisted her sweaty hands, straightened her back, and abruptly smiled, "Credence, you're right. I can't wait for it. Since you've been busy accompanying my sister in the hospital for half a month, it's fair for me to look for Juelz to satisfy my needs as well, isn't it?"

Upon hearing her words, Credence's frosty features turned gloomy.

Before she could say anything else, his big and fair hand suddenly grabbed Dorothy's thin wrist and dragged her into the villa.

"Credence, what are you doing? Let go of me!"

The rims of her eyes reddened as she struggled to break free from him.

If it was in the past, she would hope for his true emotional reaction, and she wouldn't dare to resist. However, at that moment, they were in the middle of an intense quarrel. Even a dog could bite when it was desperate, let alone a human being.

Meanwhile, even though Juelz didn't drink as much wine as Dorothy, his mind and body reacted slower than usual. He only came to his senses when Dorothy was dragged byCredence like a sack. Seeing that scenario, he jumped out of the car and rushed over to them at breakneck speed.

"Credence Scott, how can you bully Dory? Screw you, you son of a b*tch!"

He ran as fast as a hurricane, smashing into Credence's cold and stern figure from behind.

"You're courting death!"

Hearing the noise coming from behind him, Credence narrowed his long eyes. He stretched his hands to pick up Dorothy quickly and dodged Juelz's attack. Then, he lifted his long and strong leg and accurately kicked at the important part of Juelz's lower body...