Chapter 159 I want to kiss you

Juelz came over quickly. Just as Dorothy finished half a cup of tea, he opened the door and rushed in. Seeing his beloved woman, he smiled softly at her. All those anxious and sorrowful emotions that had been entangled in his heart for many days finally turned into joy.

He rushed over and hugged Dorothy's thin body tightly in his arms. He said in a trembling voice, "Dory, it has been 24 days, five hours, nine minute and eight seconds. I've been waiting for you for so long. You are finally back."

His embrace was burning hot, his breathing was rapid, and his heart was racing. All of this brought an indescribable warmth and peace to Dorothy's mind.

She raised her head, and smiled at him. "Juelz, I haven't seen you in such a long time. You seem to have turned, hmm, a little ugly."

There was now a stubby beard on his handsome face, and his eyes were deeper too. He seemed to have lost a ton of weight and looked bony. He looked like a pitiful refugee.

However, this also meant that her disappearance was an unbearable blow to him.

Staring at Juelz's completely disfigured face, Dorothy felt a pain in her heart. After that, she added, "But I don't hate you no matter how ugly you are."

Juelz noticed that Dorothy was high-spirited despite having lost some weight. She had incomparable beauty. His gaze gradually deepened when he looked at her. He asked her in a low voice, "If you don't hate me, does that mean that you like me? What can I say, I am so handsome, rich, and have a good body figure. Apart from liking me, you have no other choice."

"Stop messing about, be serious for a minute,"

Dorothy could not stand his shameless behavior, thus she pushed him away and laughed out loud.

"Alright, whatever you say. I'll be serious."

Juelz also smiled when he saw her smile. He took a piece of fruit with a toothpick and ate it. After that, he got serious and asked, "Dory, what exactly happened that night? Also, who saved you? I will take the person who saved you as my new parent. Hurry, tell me who he is, I'll have to thank him greatly."

Dorothy took a deep breath and said, "You know the person who saved me. It's Jeremy, the one who hurt your parents and you."

"Jeremy saved you?!"

Juelz's breathing tightened. He hurriedly pulled Dorothy up from the sofa and looked her up and down. Slowly, his eyes dimmed, and asked, "Dory, Jeremy is a psycho and a pervert. Tell me honestly, did he do anything to you? Did he treat you badly?"

Why, of all people, was Jeremy the one who saved Dory? Why did he hide her for such a long time before releasing her?

What the f*ck did that b*stard Jeremy want to do with her?

His parents died in a car accident that Jeremy had meticulously planned many years ago. The tragic scene of them being burned to death was forever imprinted in Juelz's mind. He could never forget about it.

Dory was such a wonderful woman, thus he could not let Jeremy violate her. Otherwise, he would risk his life to drag Jeremy all the way to hell.

Dorothy did not know whether she should laugh or cry when she saw how anxious he was. She pulled his arm gently and smiled at him. "Juelz, don't worry. Jeremy didn't do anything to me. Honest. He only hoped that I could work together with him to go against Credence."

"You are going to deal with Credence?"

Juelz was taken aback for a moment. He looked at Dorothy, but she did not seem to be joking. He carefully parted his lips and said, "Dory, did you hit your head on your way down the bridge? You like Credence so much that you would go through fire and water and even sacrifice your own life for him without hesitation!"