Chapter 121 He loves her so deeply yet he doesn't know it

The medical report stated that Credence had Gastrointestinal perforation, and his stomach was in the worst condition it could possibly be in.

The report stated that Credence's gastric problems were incredibly serious. If his condition continued on, the perforation was very likely to grow into a malignant tumor. By that time...

Jonathan took in a deep breath. He quickly gave the medical report to Benjamin.

Benjamin was shocked. He subconsciously took out his phone and was about to call Dorothy. When he heard the busy dial tone on the phone, he realized that Dorothy was in prison. Even if the call could be connected, she could not answer the phone.

Seeing Jonathan's confused look, Benjamin smiled at himself mockingly and said, "I'm sorry. Whenever Mr. Scott is ill, I would always call

Mrs. Scott and let her know about it."

Had Dorothy not taken care of Credence's stomach and intestines throughout these four years, Credence's stomach problems, which had been accumulating for many years, would have already grown tumors a long time ago.

Jonathan shook his head and sighed, "Dorothy is a rare and wonderful woman. What a pity that he has lost her."

What a pity for Credence. He had lost a wife who would devote her entire life for him.

Credence's illness had broken out too suddenly. Jonathan did not believe that his condition had nothing to do with Dorothy.

However, as an outsider, there was nothing he could do but sigh.

........

After a few hours, Jonathan arranged Credence to stay in the most luxurious VIP ward of the hospital. When the effects of the anesthetic had worn off, Credence laid on the hospital bed with a pale and haggard face.

His long and narrow eyes were slightly opened. There was no expression on his handsome face.

The prickling pain from his wounds was stinging. Even his breathing had turned weak from the pain.

With every breath he took, his heart twinged in pain.

He had just undergone a major operation, and Credence's left arm was still going through an infusion. The transparent fluid containing nutrients flowed down from the syringe, entering his blood.

The spot where the syringe had pricked him was tensed tightly. The back of his hands was so pale that it gave people a cold chill.

He had been awake for around thirty minutes, but he just pursed his lips tightly and remained silent.

Knowing he was in a terrible mood, Jonathan dared not aggravate him. He looked up at the ceiling and the windows as he silently accompanied him.

It was not until Benjamin had pushed the door open with a bag of clean clothes and food did the silence finally break.

"Mr. Scott, you're finally awake. That's great." He finally turned his face around and looked at Benjamin. Benjamin quickly put down the things in his hands and asked, "Mr. Scott, what do you need?"

Credence's lips were pale as he had been suppressing a cough in his chest for a long time. He parted his thin lips and said in a hoarse voice, "I want to go to prison."

Jonathan and Benjamin both looked at him in shock.

Jonathan, in particular, widened his eyes as if he had seen a ghost. He said, "Credence, you're so weak that you can't even kill a rabbit right now. You have to breathe thrice before you can even take a step. What can you even accomplish by going to prison?"