Chapter 67 Lost control

At 6:55 a.m.

A black Maybach was parked outside a luxurious mansion.

Credence got out of the car and standing under the morning sunshine. His handsome body was clad in a well-ironed black suit, making him look even sterner without any facial expression.

He furrowed his long eyebrows.

He had arrived at Germaine's place.

Both Germaine's and Juelz's villas were located on the same street. But, it took less time for Credence to reach Germaine's villa.

Credence looked up at the nouveau-riche style building. He closed his bloodshot eyes and mocked himself.

In the past, whenever he didn't go home, Dorothy would keep calling him on his phone, no matter if it was late at night or if the weather was bad.

He never considered her feelings. He would feel annoyed because of her and would turn off his phone directly.

If he was not spending time drinking with his friends in the bar, then he would be accompanying Rosalie in the shopping mall... To him, Dorothy was his wife, and also a dispensable woman.

However, at that moment, he failed to reach Dorothy even though he tried to call her on the phone.

His retribution had arrived too soon!

In the reception room on the first floor, the lights were on.

Occasionally, the laughter of Germaine and some men could be heard. It sounded unrestrained yet mysterious.

When Credence heard this, he was not in a good mood.

He immediately thought that if Dorothy was here, she would surely have contact with Germaine's male friends. She was so pretty. Over time, Juelz would not be the only man circling around her.

He sped up his pace walking up the steps. His face looked cool as he was standing in front of the two golden gates, reaching out slowly and pressing on the electronic doorbell.

The door was opened after a while. The maid who opened the door saw his handsome face and thought that he was one of Germaine's boyfriends. She did not hesitate to lead Credence to the first floor.

"Sir, this way, please. Miss Sherman is inside."

Credence nodded at the maid and walked forward slowly. A few seconds later, standing among the dancing crowd in the lobby, the 29-year-old mature man pretended to be calm even though he wanted to find his wife who had left home for no reason. He found Germaine and asked in a cold voice, "Where is she?"

"Hey, it's the reputable Mr. Scott. It's my honor to meet you here. Oh, by the way, who are you talking about?"

With so many boyfriends surrounding her to protect her, Germaine felt a sense of security. Her red lips moved, and she looked at Credence with narrowed eyes. She smiled like she had bad intentions, "Excuse me, you broke into my house early in the morning. Be careful, or I will sue you fortrespassing and call the police to arrest you."

Credence's face turned gloomy. He gave off a cold aura, as if his body was covered in ice. He was in a bad mood. However, he still replied gentlemanly, "My wife, Dorothy, ran away from home. I'm looking for her."

Germaine was stunned and paused for a moment. She raised her eyebrows and sneered, "Mr. Scott, you know that she is your wife. Why did she run away from home? Don't you know why? I won't tell you her whereabouts even if I knew."

Germaine, who had accidentally caught sight of Jeremy outside the bar, left Dorothy and Juelz behind to chase after him hurriedly. However, when she rushed into the bar, she could not find him after searching high and low for him. She even squatted at the door until dawn. However, she still failed to spot him.