Chapter 154 Humiliation conditions

Dorothy asked, "I'm cheap, but she's kind. Is that what you think?"

She felt the situation was so ironic that her heart turned numb. She stared at Credence and gritted her teeth until it almost bled.

"Credence, how dare you think that a woman like Rosalie is sincere and kind? Not only are your eyes blind, but your heart is also blind too. One day, she'll definitely kill you!"

That was right, why wouldn't she?

With Rosalie's crazy obsession, it would be fine if Credence responded to her feelings. However, since he did not have any feelings for her, she was willing to kill Credence's father and her own sister, too. Eventually, there would be a day when she would kill Credence without mercy.

He had probably never been scolded by a woman, much less be called blind. His facial features sank immediately, and his long and narrow eyes were filled with a morbid air.

"You really have a death wish, don't you?"

A faint smile danced on his lips. His sneer was colder than the cold winter breeze. He crushed the cigarette in his hand and threw it into the ashtray. His smile disappeared, and his handsome face darkened.

"Dorothy, we've been divorced for six years, and you've disappeared for six years, too. Now, since you are suddenly trying so hard to get close to me, fine! Since you're being so affectionate towards me, then I will give you a chance."

Upon seeing no expressions on his face, Dorothy really was scared. Her lips trembled as she asked him, "What? What k-kind of chance?"

Credence took a step forward. His long fingers were like an electric shock as they swept across her pale face frivolously. In the end, he lifted her chin and narrowed his eyes. He glared at her, cruelty flashing in her eyes. "Be my shameless, secret lover until the day I grow sick of you!"

The warm, yellow, and elegant light that emitted from the ceiling to his handsome and charming face, making him seem more human-like. However, from the depths of his eyes laid a pitch-black and cold look that only had cruelness inside.

Sure enough, Rosalie was right. He really just wanted her to become his mistress, a shameful role.

Her heart had long ruthlessly been hurt by him over and over again, and Dorothy no longer felt any pain as she had long turned numb.

She gently looked away from the man's fingers on her chin. Turning away, she looked at the dark night outside the window. She gently smiled as tears flowed out of her eyes.

"Credence, I would rather die than become your mistress."

"I'm the one who sets the terms here!"

Credence chuckled softly, as if he was laughing at Dorothy's lack of self-acknowledgement. He reached his hand out and rubbed the spot between his eyebrows. After a while, he put his arm down and slowly reached into the pockets of his black trousers. He took out his phone, swiped it with his fingertips, and showed Dorothy a video. He said coldly, "Look at this and think about it before you speak."

Dorothy was so angry at this d*mned man for having such dirty and filthy thoughts about her. She was reluctant to follow his orders, but for some reason, a horrible premonition erupted in her heart, and she had to try her best to suppress her anger. She turned around and saw the video that was playing out on the screen of his phone.

Just one look was enough to make Dorothy go insane from anger.

Juelz was laying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, his chest heaving up and down. Benjamin reached out and strangled Juelz's neck. He gradually increased his strength. and Juelz was slowly losing the oxygen needed for his survival. His face started to turn from red to purple, and then slowly, to black too, looking horrifying.