Chapter 32 What are you trying to do?

Credence walked across the hall, all the way to the suite's bedroom.

He reached his hand out and slowly pushed the unlatched door open. Then, he was greeted with a scene that caused his blood to boil.

Fifteen minutes had passed since he departed from the hospital. He was shocked to see Dorothy was still nestling comfortably in Juelz's arms. Her eyes were closed, and her lips curled into a smile.

He stood rooted to the spot for a long time with no expression on his face. It was as though he was enjoying the loving scene.

However, if Jonathan or Marvin was by his side at that moment, they could easily tell that he was absolutely pissed.

The calmer Credence portrayed himself, the more furious he was inside. Most importantly, it was a sign of impending doom for someone.

"Juelz Sherman, since you wish to die, I'll grant your wish!" he muttered under his breath.

Then, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt's sleeves and rolled up his sleeves to his elbow.

It was like a slow motion scene in a movie.

When he was satisfied, his lips curled into a sneer. The next moment, he rushed into the bedroom at lightning speed.

Everything happened so fast.

"Who the f*ck are you?"

That was all Juelz managed to utter. He suddenly felt a strong presence on the back of his head. The next second, his neck was firmly locked by a strong arm.

Under the sudden force, he loosened his arms that were wrapped around Dorothy.

While Juelz was still in a daze, he was violently dragged off the sofa. His handsome face that he had always been proud of hit straight at the hard wall on the opposite side...

Juelz could only shout in pain. Then, he slipped from the wall and fell to the ground. His whole face was bruised and swollen.

He was lucky that other than some external injuries, he did not suffer any more pain.

Dorothy was leaning on the sofa, thinking everything was just a dream. She let out a yawn gently. With her head hanging on the armrest of the sofa, she was still in a state of half-consciousness.

Meanwhile, Juelz shook his dizzy head and rose to his feet. He glared at the man who had almost disfigured him and realized it was Credence. There was a smug look on Credence's face as if he had caught his wife red-handed. Juelz raised his brows and laugh softly, "Credence, you don't care about Dorothy, but I do! I guess you've seen it. Dorothy took the lead and kissed me just now. I'm still reveling in it now. To be honest, I like her so much that I couldn't refuse her!"

"You're very familiar with this feeling, aren't you? I bet you must have experienced it with your sister-in-law, Rosalie Fisher."

At this point, Juelz paused. He straightened his back and looked at Credence with a sneer. "There is no right or wrong in a relationship. The only thing that matters is whether you love that person or not. Am I right, mighty Mr. Scott?"

As a typical rich playboy of Talco City, Juelz hated people like Credence who was a model figure among the business elite.

During Juelz's younger days, he had been criticized by the elders of the Sherman family for being ignorant and incompetent. They had always compared him to Credence, saying that he would be able to glorify the family's name if he had Credence's ability.